Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What's A Grade Two Hammy Injury?

So tough guy Gabby has a grade 2 injury, and won't play next week. Shocker. Bradley still says he's the starter. Its official, they are not interested in winning.

But back to the question... What's a grade 2 injury? Bad? Semi? Light?
Blakes Life Matters

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

You're welcome. Smile

http://bit.ly/1fVzGBu

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

(This post was last modified: 10-07-2013, 06:20 PM by Solid Snake.)

Quote:You're welcome. Smile

http://bit.ly/1fVzGBu
A grade 2 hamstring strain will take two to three weeks of recovery for proper healing to occur. Do not allow yourself to put too much stress on the leg during this time because it will just increase the length of recovery time. With a grade 2 strain, you will have pain when walking, constricted range of motion, and tingling and pulling sensations in your leg. Until these symptoms are almost diminished, avoid physical activity. You are also at high risk of losing balls. 

maybe its that time of the month  :teehee:

Thought it said 4 to 6 weeks.

Less I see of the doofus the better....

Losing is one thing......getting gabberted is a whole 'nother deal.

I'm tired of seeing him play wormball.

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:Grade one hamstrings should be rested from sporting activity for approximately 3 weeks, and grade two injuries typically require 4 to 6 weeks for recovery.

wiki^

In football terms,  for another player, recovering from the same injury a couple years ago.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/14328...his-season

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:A grade 2 hamstring strain will take two to three weeks of recovery for proper healing to occur. Do not allow yourself to put too much stress on the leg during this time because it will just increase the length of recovery time. With a grade 2 strain, you will have pain when walking, constricted range of motion, and tingling and pulling sensations in your leg. Until these symptoms are almost diminished, avoid physical activity. You are also at high risk of losing balls. [/size]

Losing balls? He lost them before the hammy incident. or.. You talking foot ball?
Blakes Life Matters

Thanks for the info. It tells me that it depends on an individual to some degree... In this case? IR.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:A grade 2 hamstring strain will take two to three weeks of recovery for proper healing to occur. Do not allow yourself to put too much stress on the leg during this time because it will just increase the length of recovery time. With a grade 2 strain, you will have pain when walking, constricted range of motion, and tingling and pulling sensations in your leg. Until these symptoms are almost diminished, avoid physical activity. You are also at high risk of losing balls. [/size]

Your motion picture explains why Gabbert lost the ball. He was attempting to bring it back in. He was checking down to MJD and the defender cut in front of MJD. Had Gabbert thrown the ball it would've been an INT...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Gabbert said he heard his hamstring pop. That description is what players say about their knees when they tear ligaments. Bradley said Gabbert is "week to week."

Dagnabbit.... I had hopes that it was season ending.

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Grade 2: We've seen Gabbert make his last NFL start. He's now destined for the history books.

Quote:Your motion picture explains why Gabbert lost the ball. He was attempting to bring it back in. He was checking down to MJD and the defender cut in front of MJD. Had Gabbert thrown the ball it would've been an INT...

NH3...

What's new?????
We doing it BIG....Florida State bringing that SWAG back in 2013!!!!    

<p style="text-align:center;"> 

Quote:Gabbert said he heard his hamstring pop. That description is what players say about their knees when they tear ligaments. Bradley said Gabbert is "week to week."

Corrected quote is... " Weak, too weak ".
Signature goes here.

Quote:Corrected quote is... " Weak, too weak ".
This made my morning.

It means that it's open-ended, so that they can keep declaring that the injury is not improving and the tear won't heal, when in reality they just want to bench him for the rest of the season.

Stick a fork in him, he's done. Feel bad for all those who got Gabbad jerseys.

Stay strong during these dark days fellas, there's light at the end of the tunnel.

I woke up this morning and ran to the bathroom and took a nice Gabbert. I felt so much better after that!

Quote:I woke up this morning and ran to the bathroom and took a nice Gabbert. I felt so much better after that!
Also known as a "Steamy Gabbert"
Big John Will Eat Your CHILDREN!!!!

Quote:Gabbert said he heard his hamstring pop. That description is what players say about their knees when they tear ligaments. Bradley said Gabbert is "week to week."

"I hear phantom popping noises"  says Gabbert