Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Giants HIT in the offseason....Dave missed

Quote:Dave has missed on every 1st rounder during his tenure. That is not acceptable.

So, Ramsey and DFJ are both done after all of 11 games? Good thing we don't jump to ridiculous conclusions around here.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This is what a LOCKDOWN CB looks to Mr Florida:

https://vine.co/v/5FQ7IYBj3P5

Haha wow.

Another decent thread. Well done... deary me.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:Malik was a hit.

Prince was a direct improvement over every CB on our roster at the time (Ramsey is better, but came after)

Ivory is a hit

Gipson was a direct improvement

Nortman has been fantastic

Beachum was a hit

What the hell are you talking about?!

Ivory fumbles just about every game lol. thats a HIT?

Prince? who can't cover Michael Crabtree? TOAST!!!

Gipson? Have you seen improvement in our secondary?

i like how ALL of you overlooked the most important part..

"You can't complain and say Gus Bradley needs to go and Bortles has bad mechanics and is a bust without holding the ONE guy accountable who selected both of them."

what say you to THAT?

Totally disagree with your examples. You could say he's been iffy with draft picks; especially first rounders. You could say he's had a lot of bad FA pick ups. But he's also had some good ones. Those examples you gave (Jackson and Prince) are not correct in my eyes.

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Quote:Totally disagree with your examples. You could say he's been iffy with draft picks; especially first rounders. You could say he's had a lot of bad FA pick ups. But he's also had some good ones. Those examples you gave (Jackson and Prince) are not correct in my eyes.

Prince hasn't done JACK in my opinion...Jenkins has been much better. that's what that was about. and i haven't seen Jackson earn his money either

Malik was a good pickup. Player of the game (so generously gave my son his gloves; that was cool).
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Quote:Prince hasn't done JACK in my opinion...Jenkins has been much better. that's what that was about. and i haven't seen Jackson earn his money either

Lol Jackson had 2 sacks just yesterday. He's been a consistent force in the middle.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Prince hasn't done JACK in my opinion...Jenkins has been much better. that's what that was about. and i haven't seen Jackson earn his money either

So Olivier Vernon has earned his MASSIVE contract with his 5.5 sacks but Malik hasn't with his 4.5 sacks?

Stop posting. LOL

Idk if you hold Bortles against DC, look I know he selected him but just last year Bortles looked like the next world beater. We thought Dave Caldwell but the best thing since sliced bread. I know it will go down as DC's fault for drafting BB but i think that is on coaching to coach Bortles and keep him from regressing.DC picked his guy and he was making highlight reel plays 5 times a game for 2 years. Bortles needs new coaching, he has been less than average this year but with decent coach I think he can turn it around. He is one of the most talented qbs in the game. If we can get him going we have one of the best offenses and teams in football. 

We could have landed Tom Brady and Von Miller in the offseason and they would have sucked under Gus Bradley.

Rabble...rabble..rabble...

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 11-28-2016, 04:54 PM by jessepeck1213.)

Quote:Ivory fumbles just about every game lol. thats a HIT?

Prince? who can't cover Michael Crabtree? TOAST!!!

Gipson? Have you seen improvement in our secondary?
Lolololol. "Have you seen improvement in our secondary?" How about the fact that we allow around 70 less passing yards per game? You're a moron.

This goes further then just this season. Caldwell has missed on guys like Gerhart,House and Oderick... He havent drafted an offensive lineman since Cann.. And he put his career in the hands of the worst coach in nfl history, and may i add he gave him a contract extension. For what again?? Caldwell have found some gems..But they covered in the rocks he found.. Caldwell has to go..

Quote:Lolololol. "Have you seen improvement in our secondary?" How about the fact that we allow around 70 less passing yards per game? You're a moron.

Well. I mean they've only gone from #29 in pass defense last year to # 3 this year.  Maybe he's looking for something more significant than a 26 spot improvement.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Titans went from bad to very good in 2 years.

Quote:Titans went from bad to very good in 2 years.
They hit on their franchise QB and we didn't. Don't have to look any deeper than that. 

Quote:They hit on their franchise QB and we didn't. Don't have to look any deeper than that. 

A secondary reason is Tennessee has a Defensive Coordinator who would warrant being in the HOF for his coaching in that role if not for the fact that he's already in the HOF as a player.

Malik is playing much better football than Olivier.

Prince was an absolute steal at the price.

There's an unfathomable amount to complain about with this team, very strange thread to highlight two of the positives from the offseason as negatives.