Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
0 - 16 Baby!

Don't stop believing.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Is Teddy the only QB we're looking at? i mean i like his skill set but his throwing motion looks funky to me

Quote:Is Teddy the only QB we're looking at? i mean i like his skill set but his throwing motion looks funky to me
dont question The Teddy 

Quote:dont question The Teddy 

Teddy Holywater.

YEA BABEH LETS DO THIS!!!!.

I'm sure they are evaluating lot's of qb's.  Taj Boyd, Erin Murray, Mettenberger, Manziel, are in the mix.  Bridgewater will be a jr, so it is not guaranteed that he will come out.

<FONT size=4>Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?</FONT>

Quote:I'm sure they are evaluating lot's of qb's.  Taj Boyd, Erin Murray, Mettenberger, Manziel, are in the mix.  Bridgewater will be a jr, so it is not guaranteed that he will come out.

Bridgewater is coming out.

Quote:I'm sure they are evaluating lot's of qb's.  Taj Boyd, Erin Murray, Mettenberger, Manziel, are in the mix.  Bridgewater will be a jr, so it is not guaranteed that he will come out.
No. Don't question. Just accept Teddy as our lord and savior  :yes:

TEDDY BRIDGEWATER PLEASE
Shock the world

Is Erin Murray hot?

Funny thing, With this weird season the way its going, It might take 0-16 to secure the #1 pick in the draft which is outrageous. The Steelers and Giants are certainly finding every way to lose. Seriously? The one year WE NEED the #1 pick, The giants and steelers decide to suck.

This franchise is snakebit. Colts lose manning-Go 1-15 to get Andrew luck easily, Pro bowl players being snubbed every year, etc.

Snakebit. Something's going to happen to make us lose the first pick.

Quote:Is Teddy the only QB we're looking at? i mean i like his skill set but his throwing motion looks funky to me
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that Caldwell and that team of professional scouts he directs are limiting their search to strictly one quarterback.   J/K

I'm sure they are doing their due diligence on most of the top 10 on this list.   (and then some)

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prosp...gs/2014/QB

Quote:Funny thing, With this weird season the way its going, It might take 0-16 to secure the #1 pick in the draft which is outrageous. The Steelers and Giants are certainly finding every way to lose. Seriously? The one year WE NEED the #1 pick, The giants and steelers decide to suck.

This franchise is snakebit. Colts lose manning-Go 1-15 to get Andrew luck easily, Pro bowl players being snubbed every year, etc.

Snakebit. Something's going to happen to make us lose the first pick.

Those teams will not go 0-16 they have too much talent, plus they wouldn't go after bridgewater. They would be in the running for Clowney and Matthews. 

Who we have to worry about is Tampa

Quote:Those teams will not go 0-16 they have too much talent, plus they wouldn't go after bridgewater. They would be in the running for Clowney and Matthews. 

Who we have to worry about is Tampa

Glennon isn't the future? :teehee:

Quote:Glennon isn't the future? :teehee:

Schiano is in competition with Rivera for the first Coach to be fired. 

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

I want to see more of Mariota also but right now I want Bridgewater.

60% of the Time...It works everytime...

I like Teddy, A lot, BUT.... Mettenberger to me, I think is going to be the answer for a needy QB team that needs a long term answer at QB. Just saying. Time will tell.

LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

[Image: Blaine+Gabbert+2011+NFL+Scouting+Combine...2ixQJl.jpg]TEDDY WHO?

I hear the Jaguars are very concerned about finding a replacement for Josh Scobee.  We need an elite kicker with that number one pick.

Quote:[Image: Blaine+Gabbert+2011+NFL+Scouting+Combine...2ixQJl.jpg]TEDDY WHO?

WHY is this CRAP CACTUS wearing King Teddy's number?