Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Joeckel Out For Season

What's the word?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Oh you didn't know?

A WELL A BIRD BIRD BIRD BIR BIRDS THA WURD

Something to do with his Ankle.

Quote:Oh you didn't know?

A WELL A BIRD BIRD BIRD BIR BIRDS THA WURD

Something to do with his Ankle.

Well, there seems to be an absence of a certain ornithological piece. A headline regarding mass awareness of a certain avian variety.

;

;

Quote:Well, there seems to be an absence of a certain ornithological piece. A headline regarding mass awareness of a certain avian variety.
So he's going to be okay?

Did you hear Bradley answer Fisher at the end of the game?

"Yea, I think he (Joekel) broke it."
Shad Khan - Please click below:

http://www.from-the-heart-feng-shui.com/...curse.html

Hopefully he is back to 100% next season and doesn't rush to come back this year for nothing.

Quote:Did you hear Bradley answer Fisher at the end of the game?

*facepalm*

Quote:Did you hear Bradley answer Fisher at the end of the game?

#becausejaguars

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:*facepalm*

That is what was said. Dont hate on the messenger.
Shad Khan - Please click below:

http://www.from-the-heart-feng-shui.com/...curse.html

Quote:That is what was said. Dont hate on the messenger.
I was facepalming the message - not the messenger.  I'm face-palming this entire season actually. LOL  :confused:

That trade looking better and better. Maybe we should have held out at least until the deadline?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Trade Monroe they said ....we have quality back ups they said....

Quote:<p style="font-size:13px;font-family:helvetica, 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;color:rgb(0,0,0);">Up 7-0 late in the first quarter against St. Louis, rookie left tackle Luke Joeckel suffered what appeared to be a serious leg injury when he was rolled up on. The second-overall pick in April's draft was carted off the field.

<p style="font-size:13px;font-family:helvetica, 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;color:rgb(0,0,0);">The Jaguars confirmed Joeckel's injury was to his right ankle and that he would not return to the game.

<p style="font-size:13px;font-family:helvetica, 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;color:rgb(0,0,0);">The injury comes days after the Jaguars traded left tackle Eugene Monroe to Baltimore for a fourth- and fifth-round draft pick in 2014. The Jaguars moved Joeckel to his natural left tackle slot after he started the first four games at right tackle.

<p style="font-size:13px;font-family:helvetica, 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;color:rgb(0,0,0);">Without Joeckel, the Jaguars are playing Cameron Bradfield at left tackle and Austin Pastzor at right tackle.

Quote:That trade looking better and better. Maybe we should have held out at least until the deadline?

:yucky:

Quote:Trade Monroe they said ....we have quality back ups they said....

This is the kind of stuff that makes me wonder just how savvy Jag fans are.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

It's all a part of the plan boys and girls. First they trade Monroe and then allow Joeckel to" fake" an injury.  This gets the Jags one step closer to the number one pick!

Lol. Idiots. Idiots everywhere.
Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Quote:This is the kind of stuff that makes me wonder just how savvy Jag fans are.
Savvy enough to know that trading Monroe for nothing was a bad idea.

Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

I'm starting to think this team is cursed.....and somehow we'll blow this whole next draft thing.

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

If you watch the Raven's highlights....

Monroe was responsible for Flacco's pick six.  He got beat bad.