Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Balls Boys And Equipment Assistants Were Used As Scout Team Receivers

This is one of the weirdest NFL stories I ever read. It is a week old, so don't worry about three wide receivers being out against the Rams.

http://tracking.si.com/2013/09/28/jaguar...receivers/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Matt Scott has seen time as a scout team receiver too

lol gene smith wouldve had a field day with the injured reserve by now

So what?
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

I can't read Twitterese. Who is denying the report, the Jaguars?

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Is this going somewhere?

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

With Mike Brown and Stephen Burton hurt  -  and Blackmon suspended they had to be creative at practice.  Not a big deal, IMO.  

Diamonds in the rough I tell you.

Diamonds on the rough...
Making up

Evidence

Depending on

Information

Available

Ball boy, why not?

Quote:With Mike Brown and Stephen Burton hurt  -  and Blackmon suspended they had to be creative at practice.  Not a big deal, IMO.  
But it is a big deal that we were missing three wide receivers and needed to do that.

Quote:But it is a big deal that we were missing three wide receivers and needed to do that.
Yes.  Injuries have taken a toll this year (again) and the suspension hurt as well. 

We are like the South Central Louisiana State University Mud Dogs!

Quote:We are like the South Central Louisiana State University Mud Dogs!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpj73xhGvmM

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

They should let some of the ball boys run the offense, can't be worse than Gabbert 

Quote:They should let some of the ball boys run the offense, can't be worse than Gabbert 
Then who will do their job?

If you are serious about that, you are an idiot.

Quote:Then who will do their job?

If you are serious about that, you are an idiot.

I'm sure Gabby and Henne are more than capable of filling in for them. 

Quote:They should let some of the ball boys run the offense, can't be worse than Gabbert 

Nah, they certainly can be worse than Gabbert.  

On the other hand, at WR -- I'm pretty sure most people can catch the ball 3 yards out.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

El Rio had a coach fielding punts a couple years ago.  This is not nearly as newsworthy.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

I think the league and the players association would have more than a few stern words for the Jaguars' coaching staff if this did indeed happen.

Quote:I think the league and the players association would have more than a few stern words for the Jaguars' coaching staff if this did indeed happen.

What makes you say that?  Last time I read the collective bargaining agreement, there was no language to make this a crime.  On a serious note, what makes you say that?

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.