Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***official*** Lousiville Vs Temple Gameday Thread

Quote:Next year is going to be nice.. If we draft Teddy, go big in FA we could contend next year.

It's about doing it right, not doing it fast.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Ooooo, I wouldn't go that far...

Tampa on paper has the talent to win a few games, but they are going to tank it (they already are with that bum Glennon) They will be a problem all year in regards to the #1 overall race. 

As a matter of fact if the Jags do win vs the Rams, I think it will be a huge blow to our chances of getting it, because I see the potential of at least 3 more wins on the schedule after this week, vs Arizona, one of the Tennessee games and Cleveland if Weeden is out and they need to start a 3rd stringer. 

I'm not sure I see another win on Tampa's remaining schedule. 

Hopefully the Bucs go after Josh Freeman. He could win them a game or 2.

Cleveland with Weeden beats us, and I haven't seen any evidence that we could win a game against TEN. I haven't seen any evidence that we can win a game at all.

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2013, 01:45 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Hopefully the Bucs go after Josh Freeman. He could win them a game or 2.

Cleveland with Weeden beats us, and I haven't seen any evidence that we could win a game against TEN. I haven't seen any evidence that we can win a game at all.

Don't be blind to the fact that we have played 3 teams so far that are legit SB contenders...

Everyone else is jumping that gun and proclaiming us as histoically bad, while not paying attention to some of the details....

If we get smoked this week vs this average at best Rams team, then perhaps I will start to agree with some of the hyperbolic rhetoric. 

by the way....LOL, good one about Freeman Laughing 

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2013, 02:01 PM by Deacon.)

Not to take away from Bridgewater, but Jameis Winston in the FSU vs. Maryland game is putting on quite a show as well. 

Also, that injury to D. Parker has to be troubling for Louisville.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2013, 02:09 PM by GreeceMonkE.)

Quote:Don't be blind to the fact that we have played 3 teams so far that are legit SB contenders...

Everyone else is jumping that gun and proclaiming us as histoically bad, while not paying attention to some of the details....

If we get smoked this week vs this average at best Rams team, then perhaps I will start to agree with some of the hyperbolic rhetoric. 

I have been saying this for a while. But I didn't go the SB contender route.

3 of the 4 teams we have played so far are ranked #2, #3, and #4 as far a points allowed.  Basically we have faced 3 top 5 defenses in 4 weeks. Those three teams also happen to rank #6, #9, and #11 for points scored.....We really didn't have a chance in those games with our young team.

Rams currently rank 27th in points allowed, so this will show us how bad we are if we put up pedestrian numbers again.

man are you guys seeing jameis winston putting on a clinic

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2013, 02:11 PM by GreeceMonkE.)

Quote:man are you guys seeing jameis winston putting on a clinic
Why would we look at him.....

He wont even be draft eligible until 2016.

But yes he looks like he will be a fine prospect as well.

Quote:man are you guys seeing jameis winston putting on a clinic

No but we are watching Teddy put on a clinic seeing how this is the Louisville game thread. Lol

Winston is good. He and Bridgewater will be something else at the next level. Winston is more Wilson than Bridgewater though

lol i dont have the louisville game on tv. the way you guys describe teddy, im seeing a lot of it on winston.

Bridgewater's stat line so far: 16/21, 241 yards, 11.5 YPA, 2 TDs, 0 INTs.

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2013, 02:17 PM by The Mad Dog.)

First quasi- negative play I saw all day by Bridge. 

It was a 3rd & 27, Temple sent in the blitz, Teddy initially did a good job in buying time and rolling out while looking downfield, but instead of throwing downfield, he ultimately just dumped it to the check down..... I would think there had to be single coverage there deep; -  at that point you just take your chances deep. The check down wasn't getting the first down, and an INT is just about as good as a punt in that situation...

winston stats 19/28 318 3 tds and he had 3 long bombs dropped  :yes:

Quote:winston stats 19/28 318 3 tds and he had 3 long bombs dropped  :yes:

Louisville actually seems like a run-first offense. 

Quote:winston stats 19/28 318 3 tds and he had 3 long bombs dropped :yes:

Too bad we won't be in a position to draft him...

Quote:No but we are watching Teddy put on a clinic seeing how this is the Louisville game thread. Lol

Well, Jameis Winston does play for Temple.  <i>Doesn't he?</i>

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:Louisville actually seems like a run-first offense. 
im just saying the way you guys describe teddy, i see a lot by watching winston atm.

Quote:im just saying the way you guys describe teddy, i see a lot by watching winston atm.

Or you could just watch Teddy <a class="bbc_url" href='http://espn.go.com/watchespn/player/_/id/1124138/'>http://espn.go.com/watchespn/player/_/id/1124138/</a>

Unreal TD pass by Winston right there at the 1:50 mark of the Third Quarter.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Or you could just watch Teddy <a class="bbc_url" href='http://espn.go.com/watchespn/player/_/id/1124138/'>http://espn.go.com/watchespn/player/_/id/1124138/</a>
i dont have a log in  Wallbash