Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Need A Rb For The Week

I have AP on a bye and my 2 RB's on my bench are already ruled out. Really not much available, who should I go with out of these?

Isaiah Pead

Pierre Thomas

Donald Brown

Jason Snelling

Im thinking Pead, but mot to confident. Any other deep sleepers?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'd go Snelling out of those 4. 

Pead might not see much playing time this week. I keep reading about the Rams wanting to go with Zac Stacy because of how poorly Pead and Daryl Richardson have played. Of those four, I'd go with Snelling as long as he stays part of the replacement committee for Atlanta.

Is LeGarette Blount available? He seems to be in line for a fairly big role this weekend, especially if Brandon Bolden doesn't go. If you're a gambling man, Brandon Jacobs will probably be taking over as the Giants' goal-line back, effective this week. Could get nothing, could get a couple TDs from two yards out.

Quote:Pead might not see much playing time this week. I keep reading about the Rams wanting to go with Zac Stacy because of how poorly Pead and Daryl Richardson have played. Of those four, I'd go with Snelling as long as he stays part of the replacement committee for Atlanta.

Is LeGarette Blount available? He seems to be in line for a fairly big role this weekend, especially if Brandon Bolden doesn't go. If you're a gambling man, Brandon Jacobs will probably be taking over as the Giants' goal-line back, effective this week. Could get nothing, could get a couple TDs from two yards out.

Blount is taken but both Stacy and Jacobs are available.