Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Brian Hoyer Vs Sam Bradford?

I need to know before the game tonight... hard choice!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Bradford is facing us.  But then again... he might be benched by the third quarter.  I think I'd go with Bradford.  

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:Bradford is facing us. But then again... he might be benched by the third quarter. I think I'd go with Bradford.

They'll probably let him play the whole game and get the most reps as possible. He has new weapons on his team he needs a game against Jacksonville to boost his confidence back up.

Neither lol

Well my starter RG3 is on bye. I think hoyer...

Hope you picked Bradford  :whistling:

Bradford's three quarters will do better then that. ouch sorry man

I picked Bradford Smile))))))

Good. You'll do well this week haha. I might even start two tight ends this week by putting one in my flex slot considering my back up is Jared Cook. I don't know though. I got MJD, Blackmon, Joique Bell or Dwayne Bowe to ponder over too. Good thing Fred Jackson got me 21 points tonight haha.

Browns D/ST got me 18 points so i'm happy!