Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Monroe Traded

This is a bold move for sure. WOW! ..........::awaiting details on which picks::

LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Bradfield to RT now?

The Ravens have taken Daryl Smith and Monroe. Whose next? Lewis?

Its reported to be 2 picks

I am hoping its a 2nd and a 5th 

I dont think its a first and a 5th put if it is thats a good deal for a guy who could walk

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

If Caldwell gets a first in this deal he'll get an A. If he gets a 2nd rounder or less (considering the Ravens 2nd round will be around the 23-32 range) we would have been better off keeping Monroe and re-signing him. That will grade an F in my book.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Dude - you're high.  There's absolutely no way we're getting two 1st round picks for a good, but not great LT.  I'd be surprised if we get a first.  I would expect a second and fourth or fifth.
This^ we wont get a 1st

Quote:The Ravens have taken Daryl Smith and Monroe. Whose next? Lewis?

Hopefully we ship off MJD for a 4th to somebody.

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2013, 10:06 PM by Jinjo.)

Its only 3rd day picks......

This pretty much means he wasnt going to be re-signed and we just wanted to get something, but I wonder why he wasnt in our future plans.

Luke is happy

Update: Ravens are sending multiple third-day draft picks to Jacksonville in exchange for OT Eugene Monroe.

What?

I can't fathom doing this trade unless its for a first rounder.  At worst, a second, third, sixth or something like that.

This is a little surprising to me.  I figured they would let MJD walk and slap Monroe with the tag.  Now, no one is getting tagged.

Quote:Its only 3rd day picks......
If that is true then this is a horribly bad trade.

Lets hope you are wrong!

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

Awesome move. Rumor going around the trade gets us a 1st and a third.  It never felt so good to fail!

Quote:The Ravens have taken Daryl Smith and Monroe. Whose next? Lewis?

don't tease us like that!!!! 

Quote:Update: Ravens are sending multiple third-day draft picks to Jacksonville in exchange for OT Eugene Monroe.

What?

Big fat FAIL.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Multiple 3rd day picks.

Worst trade ever. My dear lord... getting crap for a beast LT

Quote:Do you want Bridgewater?  Mathews will be a top 5 pick

Your right......I got ahead of myself. Bridgewater please.

LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

Quote:Update: Ravens are sending multiple third-day draft picks to Jacksonville in exchange for OT Eugene Monroe.

What?

WHAT????????????????????????????????????????????

"3rd" day??????????????????????????

What?

You gotta be kidding me.

Quote:WHAT????????????????????????????????????????????

"3rd" day??????????????????????????

Please fire Caldwell