Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2017 QB market

Jesus its pretty depressing looking at the name we are slinging out there in this thread.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Landry Jones is one the worst QBs in the league.
Perhaps he is. But I'm just saying it wouldn't be a shock to me if he was brought in if Haley is hired. Familiarity with his offense...

(This post was last modified: 11-25-2016, 08:41 PM by GlockBortles.)

Quote:Both are game managers. But at least Glennon can push the ball down the field.
No he cant lol Just cause he has a big arm doesnt mean he has any ability to push the ball down the field. Its just a big arm to miss more throws with.

This idea that these bad quarterbacks that are really tall and have strong arms can inherently do more or have more upside is how you draft blake bortles and sign brock osweiler long term.

Quote:AJ McCarron is much better than Kap.

Kap threw for 295 yesterday and ran for 100.

I think 49ers probably could of won a few more games if they started kap the whole year.
No Fun

Quote:I think 49ers probably could of won a few more games if they started kap the whole year.

Are you basing that on the zero games that SF has won since switching to Kap?

Bortles, Allen, Hoyer

that will be our QB room unless the GM is changed.

Then who knows really.

Quote:Kap threw for 295 yesterday and ran for 100.
Oh but when Bortles does it its garbage time, and hes the worst in league. Okay. So you want another guy who can't throw? His comp % is worse than Bortles and Bortles just ran for 81. I say AJ Mac because he understands the game and is a winner. He throws the right passes at the right times and makes smart decisions.

Quote:Oh but when Bortles does it its garbage time, and hes the worst in league. Okay. So you want another guy who can't throw? His comp % is worse than Bortles and Bortles just ran for 81. I say AJ Mac because he understands the game and is a winner. He throws the right passes at the right times and makes smart decisions.

Who said that? Kaep can throw the ball , he's just not very accurate , Bortles can't throw the ball full stop. He's not ideal but I'd like to at least see him in a QB competition with Bortles next year.

Quote:Who said that? Kaep can throw the ball , he's just not very accurate , Bortles can't throw the ball full stop. He's not ideal but I'd like to at least see him in a QB competition with Bortles next year.
Kap got beat out by Gabbert.

Quote:Kap got beat out by Gabbert.
No he didnt. Kaeps shoulder was bad all offseason and into the beginning.

Quote:No he didnt. Kaeps shoulder was bad all offseason and into the beginning.
He is terrible, he is what we have and worse than that. AJ McCarron is the kind of guy we need a game manager who can win us games. We don't need a guy who can't win and throw the ball.  The stage doesn't ever get too big for him and is not a distraction. He started 3 games and had a 97 rating and completed 64% of passing. He dang near won a playoff game last.

Quote:He is terrible, he is what we have and worse than that. AJ McCarron is the kind of guy we need a game manager who can win us games. We don't need a guy who can't win and throw the ball.  The stage doesn't ever get too big for him and is not a distraction. He started 3 games and had a 97 rating and completed 64% of passing. He dang near won a playoff game last.
Sucks that we have stooped so low as a franchise that we are openly rooting for mediocrity at this point. 

If we compile a super bowl caliber surrounding talent, McCarron can dang near win us a playoff game! That's what we aspire to be!

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2016, 02:09 PM by GlockBortles.)

Quote:He is terrible, he is what we have and worse than that. AJ McCarron is the kind of guy we need a game manager who can win us games. We don't need a guy who can't win and throw the ball. The stage doesn't ever get too big for him and is not a distraction. He started 3 games and had a 97 rating and completed 64% of passing. He dang near won a playoff game last.
Idk why you wrote this for me i didnt say anything about mccarron

Quote:Sucks that we have stooped so low as a franchise that we are openly rooting for mediocrity at this point.

If we compile a super bowl caliber surrounding talent, McCarron can dang near win us a playoff game! That's what we aspire to be!

We haven't seen mediocrity around here in years. Mediocrity is a significant upgrade at this point, especially if the other choice is to stick to what we have with Blake. I'd be ecstatic if I could label these jokers as mediocre with a straight face for once.

Quote:We haven't seen mediocrity around here in years. Mediocrity is a significant upgrade at this point, especially if the other choice is to stick to what we have with Blake. I'd be ecstatic if I could label these jokers as mediocre with a straight face for once.
I understand why people think like that, but I'm not settling for mediocre at QB. I want to see some real success in the next decade, not a peak of maybe competitive and a fast playoff exit if everything goes perfectly right. 

Kaepernick has 1 completion for 4 yards after 3 and a half quarters. Hmmmm

Quote:No he didnt. Kaeps shoulder was bad all offseason and into the beginning.
and now???

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2016, 05:49 PM by GlockBortles.)

Quote:and now???
now what?

You said Kaep got beat by gabbert when that was incorrect. I didnt say he was a good quarterback.