Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2017 QB market

Quote:Agreed. Glennon at least has some upside, but Bradford has peaked. 

Agreed but Glennon would die behind this line.

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Kaepernick has 1 completion for 4 yards after 3 and a half quarters. Hmmmm

That's almost impossible for a starting NFL QB.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:That's almost impossible for a starting NFL QB.

Is not even a stretch to say that me or you might throw for more.

Land Romo somehow. We would be instant playoff team.

Quote:now what?

You said Kaep got beat by gabbert when that was incorrect. I didnt say he was a good quarterback.
he did today, got benched again.

Quote:he did today, got benched again.
okay and im still not clear on why this matters to me

Quote:Land Romo somehow. We would be instant playoff team.
Quote:Agreed but Romo would die behind this line.

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

Really is a bad offseason to have a QB problem

Whatever we do, dont draft one in the first or second round this year. McCarron would be my pick. Romo is too old and too hurt. Foles is too inconsistent. Bradford reminds me of Chad Pennington--a guy who completes 80% of his passes cause they are all checkdowns since he cant complete anything longer than 5 yards--also perpetually injured. Garropolo looked decent but so did Matt Cassel and Brissett in New England--I just don't buy what they are selling. If you could get philip rivers, that might work for a few years and you know he wants out of SD when they move to LA. 

I doubt there is really any value on the market for BBINT, maybe we can get a 7th rounder like we did for Gabbert? Probably best to keep him around till his contract expires. 

We've seen teams without big time franchise QBs have success behind great o-lines and defenses. Since there is no sure fire QB in this draft, that's the approach I would take. Draft a RB like Fournett (reminds me of AP) then load up on o-line talent and just run the ball and play defense, keep the games close, get good at finishing tight games. 

Calling Deshawn Watson a future bust since 3/19/17. If I eat crow, I will keep this in here and proclaim JackCity a genius.