Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: How long do you typically watch a Jags game?
I change the channel after the first 3 and out.
I'm an optimistic fan and watch the entire game.
The jaguars play football?
I mowed my yard, sign Tebow.
Corn
[Show Results]

How Long Can You Watch?

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2013, 01:16 AM by HawkJag87.)

With the Jags steller performance's this season its hard to look away at times. But lets be realistic, how much of this dribble do you typically watch before its time to move on?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I usually watch attentively up until about the end of the 1st, after that I'm glancing back and fourth at it until it's over. 

i watch until halftime and when its out of hand i switch to redzone

It does not help when Gus Bradley comes put and says he is sticking with Gabbert , a QB that does not belong in the NFL. It's frustrating

I watch the first half entirely, and spend more time on here than watching the game during the second half.

I always watch the whole game but it has nothing to do with optimism.   Usually I re-watch it the next day as well.     Don't think I'll be doing that much this season.  

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2013, 02:35 AM by Jagsfan4life9/28/82.)

I watch the whole game.  But I think it's funny.  You have to watch this team with a different slant.

Watch the whole game. It's a win win for me. Jags win or I get to see the Jags take the best QB prospect in the past decade next to Luck.

TEST

Quote:Watch the whole game. It's a win win for me. Jags win or I get to see the Jags take the best QB prospect in the past decade next to Luck.
Bridgewater looks good at Louisville but hold the phone, he is not even a better prospect than RG3, Newton, Stafford, or even Bradford.

We left the game after the clots scored again in the 3rd.  That's my breaking point.

Fundamentals are the crutch of the talentless
;

;

Ill watch everything unless the rookies get hurt.

Quote:I always watch the whole game but it has nothing to do with optimism.   Usually I re-watch it the next day as well.     Don't think I'll be doing that much this season.  

Good.

You'd need to be evaluated for post traumatic stress disorder afterwards if you did.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:Good.

You'd need to be evaluated for post traumatic stress disorder afterwards if you did.

I go to the games and record them at home. Every game the last two years, I have just deleted without watching.

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2013, 06:21 AM by Bullseye.)

Quote:I go to the games and record them at home. Every game the last two years, I have just deleted without watching.
 I do the same thing.

I don't need extra indigestion.

On the plus side, the wasted DVDs make good coasters.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Corn was the closest I could answer.  My answer was there.  I watch the whole game, though I certainly am not optimistic.  I just watch it to watch it because they are my team.  I will watch them always, but....Corn.

One of these years.............

The Jags are my team, and my team was playing football. There are worse things I could be doing on a Sunday afternoon.

I watch it all. These hard times make the good that much better.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

I havent made it to the 4th quarter in the stadium yet this season....smh

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

I watch every painful snap til the clock strikes 00:00.

IMO Cant prise or bad mouth if you dont take it all in.

I turned in 95 from a Skin to a Jag and Im sick of the Roger Goodell / family fun zone junk.

[Image: jagsfandancing.gif]

Quote:The Jags are my team, and my team was playing football. There are worse things I could be doing on a Sunday afternoon.

I watch it all. These hard times make the good that much better.

My son is 7 and that is what I tell him after every game. And have been telling him for most of his life.

Its getting pretty bad to stomach this dismal team.  I thought last year was bad, but at least there was some hope. This was the first game in a long time that I didn't go. Gave my Tix away. 

Thank god the Matthews was closed or I would have been tempted to truck it down to Everbank.

[Image: giphy.gif]