Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: How long do you typically watch a Jags game?
I change the channel after the first 3 and out.
I'm an optimistic fan and watch the entire game.
The jaguars play football?
I mowed my yard, sign Tebow.
Corn
[Show Results]

How Long Can You Watch?

I attend every game and stay until (lately) the two-minute warning. 

I watch every road game on tv until the end.

I don't consider watching the best football players in the world playing a game I enjoy watching as a chore. 

Frustrating, yes. Sad, at times. Exciting, not yet.

But not a chore.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I usually watch until the end of the 3rd quarter because thats when the other team takes their foot off the gas. 

I was in the stadium last week. And me and my son had a blast. And took many pictures. I am sorry some are upset we don't have the clots or the santts but it is what it is. If you don't understand. pick up the history of Jacksonville Football. A great book.

People don't get. Jacksonville is one of 32 cities out of the millions in the USA. That would love a team in theirs. Let alone other countries. I'm Duval till I die.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Wow....6 years on and this thread is still sooo accurate.

Sad.

Me. Every game that looks like a train wreck. [Image: 58b7a443f3576188ef5377cd7e8d29e4.gif]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Wow, I completely forgot about TTR and his crazy sentence structure. The guy used grammar like a 4 year old uses Legos.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I try to watch the whole game at home or when I'm at the stadium ....when it's a real game win or lose.
When it's a blowout , ugly and no hope ...not so much.
I switch it off or leave.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Still waiting for some entertaining Jaguars football...

[Image: skeleton-watching-television-in-the-dark...m-5_0vgls=]

I don't know if I can take anymore. I've been pummeled into submission. I know I won't be going out of my way to watch the away games and will have a next-to-impossible task of dragging my [BLEEP] to the last game.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Feel bad for you season ticket holders man. I really do. Maybe we'll get lucky in the off season. See our franchise turn around like the 49ERS or Rams. We'll see I guess.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

On the positive side...I drank a lot of tequila at the game...

I turned the tele off mid 3rd Q tinhorns and clots game.
Couldn't quite get myself to go to the bar for the tacks or Bucs games.
I got score updates while watching the game of the year between Saints and Niners Sunday.

Once the team is starting street FAs all over on D and the season was lost not even the Minshew Magic could draw me in.
I'm not going to watch bad football. No matter who the team is. I don't watch blow outs in college, even if its my Gators doing the blowing out.

Won't make much of an attempt to watch the last few either. Will tune back in come Black Monday and then looking forward to the draft.
And I'll likely resume my blind optimism about being able to play competitive football going into 2020 season.
Apathy is in full effect for now.

Glad I skipped picking up on this year's Madden. Next year's version might be fun considering how the new staff will be implemented and you'll have tons of picks to work with. I am Mr. Brightside for now I guess.

I wach the whole game at the sports bar with my dad. we will do that this week as well. We can't lose this week my dad,and i. one of our teams is gurtanteed a win since jags play the Radiers. I'm going for oakland in the playoffs if they make it. they have a shot to make playoffs espaissley after they demisloish the jags 68-10

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

I still watch the whole game. However, I don’t get upset at this point if my wife asks me to do something. I know I’m not missing much.

(12-10-2019, 01:18 PM)Jags Wrote: I still watch the whole game.  However, I don’t get upset at this point if my wife asks me to do something.  I know I’m not missing much.

I didn't get at all upset.  I was far too drunk on tequila.

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2019, 02:08 PM by JagsFansince1995.)

i watch until the game is out of reach and the fun has stopped. If we aren't at least driving down the field past the 50. I can find other stuff to do like play playstation, clean the house, or watch shows with the GF.

(12-10-2019, 08:32 AM)MikePete54 Wrote: Still waiting for some entertaining Jaguars football...

[Image: skeleton-watching-television-in-the-dark...m-5_0vgls=]

lmao
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

If nothing else on Sunday, I did learn that Logan Cooke was left-handed.

I have not watched a single game this season. Watched a few highlights on red zone but yeah....haven't watched a single game this year. No desire to.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Watched 10 plays, then raked leaves. When I turned in it was a rout. Total of maybe 15 plays. My yard does look good.