Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
@ Shannon Sharpe

Quote:I don't understand how our coaches can constantly stand behind starting Gabbert every week. What can you say to defend that decision??
either they are complete imbicles who know nothing about football. or

they know more then you about football and they know its not all his fault and still think he can perform better then the other QBS on the roster or

They are mailing it in for the season

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Maybe they really do want to tank for Teddy.. seems unlikely but can a team offense really be this bad? (gotta give some credit to our D tho)
I was thinking this when I watched that Wayne TD were two basically watched him go to his spot in the endzone.

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->;

;

Quote:I was thinking this when I watched that Wayne TD were two basically watched him go to his spot in the endzone.

I was thinking "Rookies got schooled."

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2013, 02:44 AM by vagrantwade.)

Quote:I've been a Jags fan since before they existed. I supported the original Touchdown Jacksonville effort and have been attending games from the start.

I want them to lose every stinking game this year. They're not good enough or deserving of a fluke win. I want them to earn the top pick in the draft in epically bad style so we can at least have a shot at landing a franchise QB.

Thinking this team has a chance to win every week doesn't make you a good fan. It makes you delusional.

Hammer, meet nail.

I'd rather see this team hit rock bottom and get a franchise QB than get a failure like Freeman and coast to 5 wins a season for the rest of my life.

TEST

I like what our coaches and GM bring but there's a certain level of integrity in the NFL and losing 40-3 every week just smells like something is up. This isn't the result of just one player being bad. We say there's improvement and positives each week but we know that isn't reality. That's great that they have a positive attitude and compete but they still have to be held accountable. This tells me one of two things... the newer guys bought into what is going on and have a clue what is going on and the garbage left here by Gene Smith and our older veteran players are just collecting paychecks with ZERO production.

No pain, no gain.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I was thinking "Rookies got schooled."
Geno Hayes the LB he basically stopped a few steps over from is no rookie.  I know it was stupid to expect a LB to cover Wayne but to look so lost was crazy.  I don't mind if that is plan to get us our franchise QB.  Just don't be so obvious next time lol

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->;

;

Quote:I like what our coaches and GM bring but there's a certain level of integrity in the NFL and losing 40-3 every week just smells like something is up. This isn't the result of just one player being bad.

The blowout losses are not unique to this season. Did you not see last season? There were many blowout losses. Almost every one of them come when Gabbert has played (@Seattle this season was expected). Gabberts got blown out at home many times last year. And, as a matter of fact, he had his share of blowout losses in 2011 also (Atlanta, San Diego just to name a couple).

The whole team is void. But, Gabbert playing = blowout loss most of the time.