Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tajh Boyd Vs. Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:Ive posted the entire game against Florida just passing plays.  Just because you cant take the time to watch...
LOL, the Florida game is what got me on the Teddy bandwagon. Are you sure we watched the same game?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:HEY GUYS LOOK FLORIDA BROUGHT NO PRESSURE AGAINST TEDDY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsZmf4WA_a4

Again I posted the entire game.  I ve watched it multiple times.  Sure Teddy has had good moments in college.  So has Gabbert.  I hope I am wrong about Bridgewater because it is obvious we are going to take him.  I just dont think its the best move.  I said the same thing about Leftwich and Alualu too and I was flamed on here.  You guys can believe what you want.  I think its the wrong move and 5 years from now if he isnt as good as you think he is and Manziel is helping lead some other team to playoff wins like Russell Wilson I hope you guys are here to eat your crow.

Manziel 2014!

Quote:Ive posted the entire game against Florida just passing plays.  Just because you cant take the time to watch...

I just posted a play where Florida brought the f***ing house against Teddy, he had no time, threw off his back foot to a covered receiver, and STILL got the touchdown.

Just go home. You're a failure. 

Quote:Ive posted the entire game against Florida just passing plays. Just because you cant take the time to watch...

So Florida applies no pressure...but you want to use that game to back your claim that he gets thrown off his game due to pass rush??

Quote:I just posted a play where Florida brought the f***ing house against Teddy, he had no time, threw off his back foot to a covered receiver, and STILL got the touchdown.

Just go home. You're a failure. 

Ya your right.  Just like I was wrong with Alualu and Leftwich.   I hope I am wrong when we draft Bridgewater.  I ll be rooting for him but I think Manziel will have more success in the NFL.

Manziel 2014!

Quote:Ya your right.  Just like I was wrong with Alualu and Leftwich.   I hope I am wrong when we draft Bridgewater.  I ll be rooting for him but I think Manziel will have more success in the NFL.

He won't even start lol. All he does is loft it up. He's going to get crushed and come crashing back to earth like RG3.

Quote:Ya your right.  Just like I was wrong with Alualu and Leftwich.   I hope I am wrong when we draft Bridgewater.  I ll be rooting for him but I <strong><u>think</strong></u> Manziel will have more success in the NFL.
What are the lotto numbers?

Just because you happened to be right on past predictions does not mean that your future predictions are concrete. Just like you think Manziel will have more success - the majority of the fans (including myself) think Teddy will be the real deal.

Gene Smith ain't drafting anymore. Even if he was, Johnny Manziel is a Josh McDaniels pick...a clown pick, bro.

Quote: Sure Teddy has had good moments in college.  So has Gabbert.

Just out of curiosity, what "moments" did Gabbert have in college? I'm genuinely curious.

Right nobody watched the Sugar Bowl. Thanks Mitty Mitt.

(This post was last modified: 10-06-2013, 07:33 PM by TylerGabbert.)

Boyd=Garrard

Boyd<Bridgewater

Boyd<Morris

Boyd<Mariota

Boyd<Manziel

Boyd<Carr

Boyd>Hundley

Keith Price in the fifth>Boyd in first

Price=Boyd

Quote:Boyd=Garrard

Boyd<Bridgewater

Boyd<Morris

Boyd<Mariota

Boyd<Manziel

Boyd<Carr

Boyd>Hundley

Keith Price in the fifth>Boyd in first

Price=Boyd

Wallbash

Quote:Ya your right Manziel is a running QB... Thats why his passing stats are almost identical  to Bridgewater right?  Except the fact that Manziel can and does beat you with his legs.  Than when you throw in the fact that Manziel actually plays the best defense and Bridgewater played one game against a really good defense that came out flat and applied no pressure to him... 

Other than Florida and Alabama, SEC defenses have sucked this year.

Quote:If the Browns can't land Teddy, they will mostly like trade up into the late first and take Boyd.

The only way the Browns get Teddy is if we let them and for that we will get a windfall like St. Louis got from the Redskins.

60% of the Time...It works everytime...

Quote:The only way the Browns get Teddy is if we let them and for that we will get a windfall like St. Louis got from the Redskins.

It would take way more than that.

I must be one of the few who like both Teddy and Manziel. I really enjoy watching Manziel play football and do think there is a place for him in the NFL. However, he does throw too many jump balls and doesn't have a cannon for an arm obviously. I feel like he has enough arm strength, athleticism, and is just a ballplayer. 

Bridgewater should be the guy though. Even though people have fallen in love with the athletic/running QB's, there is still a place in the league for the traditional QB. From what I have seen Teddy looks like he can be a great QB even though he is not the athlete like the Boyd's/Manziels. Great arm, accuracy, decent athleticism. 

"Sucess Is Not a Goal, It is a By-product"

Quote:I must be one of the few who like both Teddy and Manziel. I really enjoy watching Manziel play football and do think there is a place for him in the NFL. However, he does throw too many jump balls and doesn't have a cannon for an arm obviously. I feel like he has enough arm strength, athleticism, and is just a ballplayer. 

Bridgewater should be the guy though. Even though people have fallen in love with the athletic/running QB's, there is still a place in the league for the traditional QB. From what I have seen Teddy looks like he can be a great QB even though he is not the athlete like the Boyd's/Manziels. Great arm, accuracy, decent athleticism. 

Still a place for the traditional QB?

*looks at Colin Kaepernick*

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

(This post was last modified: 10-07-2013, 12:38 AM by vagrantwade.)

Quote:I must be one of the few who like both Teddy and Manziel. I really enjoy watching Manziel play football and do think there is a place for him in the NFL. However, he does throw too many jump balls and doesn't have a cannon for an arm obviously. I feel like he has enough arm strength, athleticism, and is just a ballplayer. 

Manziel makes stupid passes, and has awful mechanics.

SEC fans think he's "fun to watch" so they ignore this. He is literally the new Tebow.

TEST

Quote:Manziel makes stupid passes, and has awful mechanics.

SEC fans think he's "fun to watch" so they ignore this. He is literally the new Tebow.
lol dude just stop while youre ahead

Quote:lol dude just stop while youre ahead

Manziel is literally the new Tebow.

Run first QB with awful throwing mechanics and footwork that makes a bunch of awful pass decisions but somehow manages to get the big wins.

Guess which of the two I am describing.

TEST