Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Official: Jacksonville Jaguars Vs Indianapolis Colts Gameday Thread

Quote:Manning vs. Brunell. James vs. Taylor. Harrison vs. Smith. Boselli vs. Glenn.

Should be an excellent game. The difference maker in this matchup? Mike Vanderjagt. I think Indianapolis wins both offensively and on special teams. Regardless, it'll be smash mouth football. Fingers crossed that Coughlin doesn't get outcoached by Jim Mora, because I think it'll be conservative playcalling that kills us.

31-27 Colts. Go Jags!!! Prove me wrong boys.

I have to give you props on the conservative play calling prediction. However, after what Gus has been saying about encouraging Gabbert to air it out, I think we'll see some good pass plays thrown in. After the first pick Fisch will go back to the play book that hasn't left the stadium in over six years.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Lousy team, Mathews Bridge closed......at least the weather is cooperating.

Wait...........Oh, never mind.

Quote:Lousy team, Mathews Bridge closed......at least the weather is cooperating.

Wait...........Oh, never mind.

Free.

Beer.

Looking forward to the game!

We learned a long time ago...you just never know in the NFL.

I just want a good hard fought game.

GO JAGS!

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

We've got most of our weapons back, so I think the offense will look better. Marcedes takes some of the pressure off of CS3, and Indy is MJD's annual game where he goes off on them.

Quote:We've got most of our weapons back, so I think the offense will look better. Marcedes takes some of the pressure off of CS3, and Indy is MJD's annual game where he goes off on them.

Yes, 375. Let's see if we can't use MJD, Forsett, and Robinson to make extra space for Shorts III and Sanders to work in. Plus, break a few long runs while they're at it.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
;
Charles Schultz
;

;
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
;
T-Shirt at District Wrestling Meet.

We got this! I didn't fly in all the way from Japan to lose. Meh, who am I kidding. COME ON JAGS, BE COMPETITIVE! A win would be nice though.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

The question is: will Trent Richardson gash us today?

Jags win 51-13

Quote:Jags win 51-13

Comedy. Hehe.

I don't expect the Jaguars to win, but hope it is not ugly. Smile

We don't have enough Luck

Is Bjorn a worse pick than Alooaloo?

Quote:Free.

Beer.

The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems...  LOL

On a serious tip, Colon Coward is ripping the FO for this promotion.  If I didn't just buy a brand new LED TV, I'd have punched it. 

Quote:Is Bjorn a worse pick than Alooaloo?

What are you talking about, I love watching Bjorn--Especially at Wimbledon against McEnroe

Quote:We are definitely going to lose. A close score at halftime, (more than just Scobee's leg) and a show of some promising development from the offense will make me happy. I would like to see us lose by no more than two touchdowns.
Baby steps.
That would be cool, I'm looking to the defensive side and for the secondary to continue to get better. Seeing that and adding a healthy Gratz (plus Blackmon and Lewis on the O) next week gives me reason to hope.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

Khan should offer something for the fans who suffer through the games at the stadium.

How about if the Jags are down by 14 or more points beer is free. 

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

I think we pull off an upset today. I also think that Cecil is going to have a great game. And then we will be blessed of listening to another week of TMD telling us that we need to trade every player that played well and has value. And also yelling at everyone thats happy about us getting a "meaningless win".

Alright Jag Fans, let's hope that we The Jaguars play much better and come out w/a victory...

Let's Get It...

NH3...
"AZANE"

[Image: baguars.jpg]