Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cecil Or Victor!

I got 15 pts out of anquan Thursday and my other 2 starters are AJ green and Victor cruise. I'm struggling with Victor or shorts who's on the bench!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

KC defense > Colts

Giants OL = Jags OL

Eli > Gabbust

Cruz = Shorts

Leaning toward Cruz, but Shorts may get garbage time against a weaker defense and Gus talking about 'unleashing' Gabbust lol

Flip a coin

Cecil is always solid in FF no matter what. 

cruz destroyed my lead Sad 

Quote:Cecil is always solid in FF no matter what. 
Really? He has Gabbert tossing it to him.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Cruz tore it up glad I played him

Cruz over Cecil any day, not even close. CC took a crap on me this weekend on my flex.. thank goodness Jimmy Graham came through monday night.

Clownin' for Clowney 2013!

That KC defense is incredible.

Believe it or not, I'd take Shorts.

IMO, you can't bench Cruz. He has been a TD machine and shorts hasn't had 1 all year. Could shorts out perform him any given week? Sure, but good luck trying to guess which week that will be