Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Nick Foles

(This post was last modified: 12-25-2013, 11:06 AM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Foles will do just fine. TMD just makes noise. No rhyme or reason. Just chases his tail.

lol....this board and its obsession with mediocre QB....smh.....Zach Dysert...., Derek Carr...., Blaine Gabbert (back in the day)...., 

but the same clique on the board also tries at every whim to denigrate actual TOP QB like Andrew Luck and Peyton Manning.... Laughing

Can't wait until Foles comes crashing down to earth, (or at least to the AVERAGE that he is) :thumbsup:

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:lol....this board and its obsession with mediocre QB....smh.....Zach Dysert...., Derek Carr...., Blaine Gabbert (back in the day)...., 

but the same clique on the board also tries at every whim to denigrate actual TOP QB like Andrew Luck and Peyton Manning.... Laughing

Can't wait until Foles comes crashing down to earth, (or at least to the AVERAGE that he is) :thumbsup:

The irony of this coming from someone who claims Kirk Cousins is good......

(This post was last modified: 12-25-2013, 11:54 AM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:The irony of this coming from someone who claims Kirk Cousins is good......

I think Cousins is decent and in a bad situation in Washington. You seem to be trying to make my opinion on Cousins seem more loftier than it is however. 

If Cousins was in Philly on Kelly's offense he'd be producing at a high level too. Kelly's system/ coaching is a cash cow. If you think Andy Reid was able to SUCKER (thats right, SUCKER) teams with past trades when pulling the wool over peoples eyes with QB mirages like AJ Feeley, and Kevin Kolb,.....wait until we see what Kelly is able to pilfer in exchange for Foles, when a few moron GM's out there (that share your similar mindset that what were seeing from Foles is legit) get unsuspectingly raped of their high draft picks. Laughing

Quote:lol....this board and its obsession with mediocre QB....smh.....Zach Dysert...., Derek Carr...., Blaine Gabbert (back in the day)...., 

Ryan Mallett...Dan Lefevour...smh...you were alone all aboard the Foles bandwagon for quite some time yourself  :thumbsup:

Quote:Ryan Mallett...Dan Lefevour...smh...you were alone all aboard the Foles bandwagon for quite some time yourself  :thumbsup:

Nobody knows what Mallett is/ can be yet. Hasn't got the opportu'ny yet. Any love I had for Foles from the outset was merely as a cheap trade type deal. You aren't getting Foles cheaply now. 

Dan Lefeavor = horse dead. 

Quote:Nobody knows what Mallett is/ can be yet. Hasn't got the opportu'ny yet. Any love I had for Foles from the outset was merely as a cheap trade type deal. You aren't getting Foles cheaply now. 

Dan Lefeavor = horse dead. 

The first sentence also applies to Zac Dysert and Derek Carr...but that hasn't stopped you from calling them mediocre.

They both have no actual game experience on the NFL level. So to call them mediocre on the NFL level based on what you thought of them in college or their bloodlines is both premature and willfully ignorant.  

Quote:The first sentence also applies to Zac Dysert and Derek Carr...but that hasn't stopped you from calling them mediocre.

They both have no actual game experience on the NFL level. So to call them mediocre on the NFL level based on what you thought of them in college or their bloodlines is both premature and willfully ignorant.  

Mallett has much more potential to be good in the pro's based on what I saw from him at the college compared to what Carr & Dysert showed. 

Mallett played in a pro system and thrived against good competition on most weeks. I saw him make all the throws and beat tight NFL type coverage with pinpoint accuracy on deeper throws. Mallett wasn't a dinker and dunker. He had the gunslinger mentality. 

We saw how Carr looked against probably the best team he faced all year last game. No one's stopping you from continuing your Carr support, though. Be my guest. 

Mad Dog and his obsession with thinking he is right while talking out of his [BLEEP]. At least be an entertaining buffoon. Obnoxious buffoons bring nothing to the table.

(This post was last modified: 12-25-2013, 01:52 PM by Dumptruck.)

Foles will do fine just based on the fact that TMD thinks he will be garbage. Had he sung his praises Foles would be bagging groceries.

Quote:Obnoxious buffoons bring nothing to the table.

Your existence on this board explained succinctly. 

Quote:I think Cousins is decent and in a bad situation in Washington. You seem to be trying to make my opinion on Cousins seem more loftier than it is however. 

If Cousins was in Philly on Kelly's offense he'd be producing at a high level too. Kelly's system/ coaching is a cash cow. If you think Andy Reid was able to SUCKER (thats right, SUCKER) teams with past trades when pulling the wool over peoples eyes with QB mirages like AJ Feeley, and Kevin Kolb,.....wait until we see what Kelly is able to pilfer in exchange for Foles, when a few moron GM's out there (that share your similar mindset that what were seeing from Foles is legit) get unsuspectingly raped of their high draft picks. Laughing

Let's recap:

"Kirk Cousins is better than Matt Flynn. Significantly, IMO." - The Mad Dog

"I'll take Cousins over RGEETHREEE." - The Mad Dog

"Put Kirk Cousins in Chip Kelly's offense and his stats are better than Foles." - The Mad Dog

"People act as if Cousins is chopped liver or something. He's good." - The Mad Dog

"If you don't like what QB are available at 33 at that point, then try to deal for Mallett or Cousins at that point." - The Mad Dog

"I would rather have Cousins with a 2nd than Bortles."

After all of those statements, to come out and say...

"lol....this board and its obsession with mediocre QB....smh....." - The Mad Dog

...is irony to the definition.

Kirk Cousins is a career backup. He is not good.

(This post was last modified: 12-25-2013, 04:09 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Let's recap:

"Kirk Cousins is better than Matt Flynn. Significantly, IMO." - The Mad Dog

"I'll take Cousins over RGEETHREEE." - The Mad Dog

"Put Kirk Cousins in Chip Kelly's offense and his stats are better than Foles." - The Mad Dog

"People act as if Cousins is chopped liver or something. He's good." - The Mad Dog

"If you don't like what QB are available at 33 at that point, then try to deal for Mallett or Cousins at that point." - The Mad Dog

"I would rather have Cousins with a 2nd than Bortles."

After all of those statements, to come out and say...

"lol....this board and its obsession with mediocre QB....smh....." - The Mad Dog

...is irony to the definition.

Kirk Cousins is a career backup. He is not good.

Yeah, and I stand by all those comments, but perhaps revising the Bortles one a bit. - on the fence with Bortles. 

Kirk Cousins is a career back up to YOU. 

I think Cousins has a chance to be an effective starter in this league in the right situation. He wouldn't be my first choice for a QB, but would hardly be my last, either. 

Quote:Your existence on this board explained succinctly. 
An unclever way of  saying "nuh uh, you are". 

Seriously though, you just throw verbal spaghetti at the wall and pray that you get it right one time so you can gloat. Instead of pretending like you are some genius, just accept the fact that you are guessing and hoping just like everyone else. They just choose not to act like douches about it. 

Kirk Cousins is as mediocre a they come TMD, so if you are going to knock people for liking mediocre QBS, you might want to quit saying you would trade for Cousins.

Quote:Ryan Mallett...Dan Lefevour...smh...you were alone all aboard the Foles bandwagon for quite some time yourself  :thumbsup:

Don't forget about Quinn Gray...

(This post was last modified: 12-26-2013, 11:28 AM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Kirk Cousins is as mediocre a they come TMD, so if you are going to knock people for liking mediocre QBS, you might want to quit saying you would trade for Cousins.

Context. 

If we don't get Bridgewater, then trading a 2nd or 3rd day pick for Cousins is no worse than drafting some of the QB that will be leftover at QB in this draft. 

Quote:Context. 

If we don't get Bridgewater, then trading a 2nd or 3rd day pick for Cousins is no worse than drafting some of the QB that will be leftover at QB in this draft. 

Another gem from The School of Message Board GMs - let's trade a second round pick for a guy who was drafted in the fourth round, and hasn't played enough to justify it one way or the other.

Brilliant!

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(This post was last modified: 12-26-2013, 02:17 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Another gem from The School of Message Board GMs - let's trade a second round pick for a guy who was drafted in the fourth round, and hasn't played enough to justify it one way or the other.

Brilliant!

Then make it a 3rd/ 4th, whatever....(I did say 2nd or 3rd DAY pick) its not the point. The point is that none of the QB after Bridgewater in this draft are really any better than what Cousins is. 

Quote:Then make it a 3rd/ 4th, whatever....(I did say 2nd or 3rd DAY pick) its not the point. The point is that none of the QB after Bridgewater in this draft are really any better than what Cousins is. 

You and Oklahomie really need to share with the rest of use rubes what allows you to see into the future so well.

I'm assuming it's one of those Magic 8 balls, but I could be wrong.

I'm starting to understand some of the posters who talk about a fear of drafting a QB. You apparently share that fear. You lock on one guy and exclude the possibility of anyone else being good. And we all know that each draft is only allowed to have one good QB. League rule.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Foles looks pretty comfortable in "that" Offense for a rookie of "that" Offense.