Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ucf Vs Sc Official Game Thread!

Go Knights! 

Typically I wouldnt think we would have much hope, but our offense is pretty darn good and Bortles seems legit.  I think we have a punchers chance to pull this one out.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Oh man, I didnt capitalize UCF.

SC 31 UCF 21
Shock the world

clowney needs a really big game to get back in the heisman race

Quote:clowney needs a really big game to get back in the heisman race

He's out of the heisman race unfortunately. Too many QBs putting up great numbers.

Maybe if they had beaten georgia there would be a chance.
Shock the world

Quote:clowney needs a really big game to get back in the heisman race
Too many teams double and triple teaming him.  A guy like him really frees up others around him.  A running back has to chip which frees up someone else in coverage or to blitz.

UCF UCF UCF UCF UCF

I just really can't see UCF pulling this out barring South Carolina completely falling flat on their face. Shaw is probably going to feast on the UCF defense.

TEST

I want to see how Bortles handles the pressure of Clowney. 

I have Bortles as a darkhorse 1st rounder.  He's probably the most accurate college QB that I've seen since Bradford, and maybe even more so.

Quote:I have Bortles as a darkhorse 1st rounder.  He's probably the most accurate college QB that I've seen since Bradford, and maybe even more so.

...wat? Even more accurate than Luck? Holy homersauce batman.

TEST

Quote:...wat? Even more accurate than Luck? Holy homersauce batman.
I'm guessing you've never seen Bortles play to even question this....

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2013, 01:56 PM by vagrantwade.)

Quote:I'm guessing you've never seen Bortles play to even question this....

I've seen two of his games this year and two last year.

You are high.

*EDIT* Two games this year not three.

TEST

Quote:I've seen two of his games this year and two last year.

You are high.

*EDIT* Two games this year not three.

I've seen every Teddy Bridgewater game, even when he was in high school  See how easy that was?

They show a lot of UCF games up in Cedar River, IA?

Quote:I have Bortles as a darkhorse 1st rounder.  He's probably the most accurate college QB that I've seen since Bradford, and maybe even more so.
is he coming out this year? i would love bortles in the 2nd but i thought hes entering the draft next year so thats why i never mentioned him.

Quote:is he coming out this year? i would love bortles in the 2nd but i thought hes entering the draft next year so thats why i never mentioned him.

I think he may come out but there's a lot of time between now and then. I like him more than most of other draft eligible QBs I could easily see him going top 2 rounds.

Quote:I think he may come out but there's a lot of time between now and then. I like him more than most of other draft eligible QBs I could easily see him going top 2 rounds.

I would think unless he's a first round pick he would come back.  Then again, with the amount of qb's that have lost draft position by going back another year, you never know.

He's gonna stay another year (I hope).

Not seeing it. South Carolina 41 UCF 16

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:Not seeing it. South Carolina 41 UCF 16

Citadel 3 UCF 63