Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
It Just Takes 1 Win!

ok so we may be 0 and 3 right now.  we will get better as a team as the year goes on. as soon as we get that first win you will see the team improveing.  wno we wont go on a huge winning streak but we won,t be loseing week after week once we get that first win.  thats all it takes for a young team is that first win.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Just win baby!!

Quote:Just win baby!!
Wrong team catch phrase that's the raiders.. erm.. EVEN IF HE'S RELEASED

I'm fine with all the losing.  As long as it stops next year. I don't want to lose.  But doing so doesn't bother me too much.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

it took the browns one win and now they believe  :teehee:

You have to have the first win to have a winning streak.  In 1992 the Chargers started 0-4 and went to the playoffs (11-5)....just saying!!

At this point, I'd be just as happy with no wins for awhile....solidify the top pick in the draft....that will help us 10 times more than a few meaningless wins in a lost season. 

Quote:At this point, I'd be just as happy with no wins for awhile....solidify the top pick in the draft....that will help us 10 times more than a few meaningless wins in a lost season. 

you're so sure that having teddy bridgewater will change the franchise next year.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:you're so sure that having teddy bridgewater will change the franchise next year.

Yep, just as sure as I was that Andrew Luck was going to do the same thing for whomever drafted him.

Quote:it took the browns one win and now they believe  :teehee:
Well, it will have to play itself out first but yeah, the Bengals, Bills and Lions are thir next 3 opponents. It's doable.

Quote:Yep, just as sure as I was that Andrew Luck was going to do the same thing for whomever drafted him.
Teddy is no Andrew Luck

Quote:Teddy is no Andrew Luck

He's closer than you think. 

Quote:He's closer than you think. 
How do you know what I think?  I think he will be a good QB but I dont see him being a top 3 QB like Luck most likely will when Peyton and Brady retire in a few years.

Quote:He's closer than you think. 

Quote:How do you know what I think? 

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: 

This.. I like Teddy but Chill.

Quote:This.. I like Teddy but Chill.
exactly

Quote:Yep, just as sure as I was that Andrew Luck was going to do the same thing for whomever drafted him.
You also said a qb needed a high ypa to be good! So by your calculations Bridgewater takes us to the Super Bowl, and Tom Brady sucks!

Quote:At this point, I'd be just as happy with no wins for awhile....solidify the top pick in the draft....that will help us 10 times more than a few meaningless wins in a lost season. 

Yep. The loser mentality. Let's lose so we can get a higher draft pick while discouraging the entire team from giving their best effort. Tom Coughlin told me once, "winning is contagious, as is losing."

Regards.....................the Chiefjag

Quote:Yep. The loser mentality. Let's lose so we can get a higher draft pick while discouraging the entire team from giving their best effort. Tom Coughlin told me once, "winning is contagious, as is losing."

Regards.....................the Chiefjag

Bigger picture/ greater good mentality, you mean. 

I'll take a few less wins in a season thats pretty much destined to be a losing one, if it likely means much greater things down the road. 

Quote:Bigger picture/ greater good mentality, you mean. 

I'll take a few less wins in a season thats pretty much destined to be a losing one, if it likely means much greater things down the road. 

It's never a good idea to encourage losing. There are 53 other professionals on the team and one or more of them are going to be replaced by a college kid with no NFL experience but you wish them to lose! Do you think the players think as you?

Regards.........................the Chiefjag