Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Dak Prescott

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2016, 05:53 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

The way he hands the ball to Elliott behind that monster offensive line makes me believe Dallas made the right decision benching Romo.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He's making some beautiful throws.

Missed easy TD there. I really feel line David Garrard could be an all pro behind that line.

I dont think anybody is beating Dallas.

Dallas will run into Seattle at some point and that is when they go down I think.

Dallas is looking pretty impressive. Pains me to say that too

Cowgirls luck will run out eventually with that terrible defense.

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2016, 08:19 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Dez Bryant and Norman are obnoxious.

J-No got abused pretty badly tonight. I missed the hell out of the guy but he's not worth $15M

Quote:J-No got abused pretty badly tonight. I missed the hell out of the guy but he's not worth $15M

Dez had 5 catches for 72 yards. I'd hardly call that "abused".

Dez only caught 3 catches for 32 yards tonight when covered by Norman.

Dez on Josh Norman: 'Washington needs to get their money back'

He's worth every penny. Shuts down almost every good receiver he faces.

Quote:Cowgirls luck will run out eventually with that terrible defense.
Their defense isn't bad.

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

Quote:Dez had 5 catches for 72 yards. I'd hardly call that "abused".

I swear this board can't see a game beyond the stats. Dez was wide open several times and Dak didn't hit him.

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/s1ngh7/status/801926572907315200'>https://twitter.com/s1ngh7/status/801926572907315200</a>

Quote:I swear this board can't see a game beyond the stats. Dez was wide open several times and Dak didn't hit him.

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/s1ngh7/status/801926572907315200'>https://twitter.com/s1ngh7/status/801926572907315200</a>

Stats are a pretty big part of the claim that somebody "abused" someone. If you only looked at how much a person was open, M. Lee would be a top receiver in the NFL, but Bortles can't see him, which basically goes back to the title of the thread. Dak has looked decent, but he would be just another middle of the pack QB behind any other offensive line.

Quote:Stats are a pretty big part of the claim that somebody "abused" someone. If you only looked at how much a person was open, M. Lee would be a top receiver in the NFL, but Bortles can't see him, which basically goes back to the title of the thread. Dak has looked decent, but he would be just another middle of the pack QB behind any other offensive line.

Stats only tell the story of when that WR was thrown to Watching someone shake a defender to get completely wide open on multiple occasions is a better indicatior. Regardless of whether the QB was able to get him the ball or not.