Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars Will Beat The Colts

Of course that statement doesn't just happen, the offensive line has to play ball, and enough of this turnstyle flashbacks of Salaam and Reyes...If Uche, Rackley want to stick around on this squad the last straw is around the corner. They must stop A.Franklin & Ricky Francois. The defense has been improving and they colts can be stopped.

It's no easy tasks with rookies but the offensive line play is the biggest dissapointment, and if this game remains the same, the market much be scoured, #1 on the Waiver wire all year, and most likely all of the following off-season. 

However the Jaguars can win this game if they can take control early and maintain a good tempo. 

I say a suprise victory for Jacksonville 21-17. Don't let me down Jags.

[Image: 21jzwic.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

:thumbsup:

Hope you're right.  Not feeling optimistic.  Gabbert is gonna be rusty and even at his best...well.  Anyway, Lewis is back too so maybe we'll see a little pick up offensively.  Luck is looking pretty good though.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

I'd have more faith we COULD beat the colts then the Seahawks. It's a division game anything can happen, that said Colts are clearly a better team just matters who wants it more Sunday and maybe a couple "lucky" breaks for us.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

In draft order.......

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Blaine Gabbert: Colt Killer

The game will be real close until kickoff 

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2013, 09:37 PM by t-rex.)

Division games always make me worry. The Colts were 0-14 in 2011. Then the AFC South Champions and playoff bound Houston Texans came to Indianapolis. Bang! They lost. That's how division games often work.

Quote:Division games are always make me worry. The Colts were 0-14 in 2011. Then the AFC South Champions and playoff bound Houston Texans came to Indianapolis. Bang! They lost. That's how division games often work.

These teams know each other to well for anyone to usually get blown out. That said this is pretty much a raw team with a new staff, owner, and GM don't really see how they would be as prepared for a division game as normal.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

I hope so since its my first ever trip to JAX and it would be the first Jags game ive seen them win( 0-3, all away games so far)

• Ravens @ Steelers 2002 (PIT 34-31)
  • Jaguars @ Titans 2009 (TEN 30-13)
  • Jaguars @ Titans 2012 (TEN 38- 20)
  • Colts @ Jaguars 2013 (IND 37-3)
  • Jaguars @ Titans 2014 (TEN 16-14)
  • Panthers @ Jaguars 2015 (CAR 20-9)
  • Jaguars @ Titans 2015 (TEN 42-39)

Quote:In draft order.......
Oh snap.. 

I'm confident We'll at least cover this week .

No substance at all.

Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Anything can happen. That is why they play the games.

Last week we were a 10.5  underdog to the 49ers and we won by 17.

Jaguars always play us well so I am expecting a close game.

"It's never as bad as you think it is, and it's never as good as you think it is." - Chuck Pagano

We're going to lose. Not as badly as at Seattle, but we're going to lose. However, I think we'll start to see some signs of resurrection during this game.

Are we going to pressure Luck? Probably not. 

Are we going to run the ball successfully? Probably not.

Are we going to have any rhythm on offense? Probably not.

I just don't see how we pull off a surprise win. Even with teal glasses anyone with a working memory can foresee what happens in Jaguars games these days.

No pain, no gain.

Indy will rush for over 225 and Luck will pick our young D apart.

Colts 42 Jags 24

Quote:Indy will rush for over 225 and Luck will pick our young D apart.

Colts 42 Jags 24
That's the spirit Debbie downer

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:Indy will rush for over 225 and Luck will pick our young D apart.

Colts 42 Jags 24

24 points seems a bit optimistic.  I'm usually optimistic, but I've been soured these last 2 years and now find it hard to believe we will win.  I need to be shown that we can be competitive before I put my teal glasses back on.

I predict a 31-10 game.  It will be 31-3 until the end of the 4th quarter when we get a garbage time touchdown.  Consequently, people will be impressed about the "improvement" and how well the team moved the ball in the 4th quarter. 

Only chance the Jags have of winning is if the entire Colts starters get food poisoning right before kickoff.  If this happens, I predict a close game, maybe 14-10, but that could go either way.

One of these years.............

Another topic that has no substance.

We will beat the Colts turns into We can beat the Colts.

..... another topic that if we lose, no big deal but if we win the poster can come back and say "I told you so"