Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars Will Beat The Colts

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2013, 10:01 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Quote:Anything can happen. That is why they play the games.

Last week we were a 10.5  underdog to the 49ers and we won by 17.

Jaguars always play us well so I am expecting a close game.

Our offense has 3 total points in the 1st half.   If you haven't seen us yet this year, you're in for a treat.  We're 2x as bad as we were last year.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Our offense has 3 total points in the 1st half.   If you haven't seen us yet this year, you're in for a treat.  We're 2x as bad as we were last year.

At least 2x.  Still, nothing would be sweeter than sending Indy home embarassed at losing to one of the worst teams of the decade.

One of these years.............

We will achieve full consistancy !  We'll be consistantly bad throughout the game. The bright side is that we'll be one step closer to a QB that can be a game changer.

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

I should have never used the word "will" when speaking about the Jaguars, because beating Andrew Luck is no easy task especially if the defensive front can't get any pressure on him. However I stand firm that the Jaguars CAN definitely beat the Colts if they get a hot start and maintain a fast tempo.

Of course I CAN win the lottery today, but its not likely.

[Image: 21jzwic.gif]

The o line has improved every week, the D has improved, they are learning which plays work, marcedes owns the middle.

Jax 24-21 in a nail biter.

Quote:Our offense has 3 total points in the 1st half.   If you haven't seen us yet this year, you're in for a treat.  We're 2x as bad as we were last year.

Everything points to a Colts win, but how many times have we seen games like this go the other way? I believe we will win, but I am not expecting us to run the Jaguars out of the building. It might be a one score game or even come down to the last drive. We tend to be in a lot of close games. 

"It's never as bad as you think it is, and it's never as good as you think it is." - Chuck Pagano

The way I look at it; after the Seahawks, it's all uphill from here.

I'll take a 30-27 loss, please.

Sad to say but I'd rather lose at this point.  I'd like to see progression but really want the top pick also.

[Image: Brunell_sig_zps13c33193.jpg]

I don't see the Jaguars competing with the Colts; they are better than us in every shape and form imaginable. They completely dominated the line of scrimmage against the 49ers last weekend, I was surprised by that. We obviously struggle mightily at the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball; I don't see this game being competitive.

Am i the only one excited for the beer?

I love the optimism!  I was thinking more 31-13, but a win is a win.  We will be first in our division and the road to a division championship will run through Everbank.  GO JAGS!

President, Omaha for Jacksonville

Quote:That's the spirit Debbie downer
It's common sense. It's called being in touch with reality.
Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Quote:It's common sense. It's called being in touch with reality.

I love that this forum support pictures now, but your ridiculously large signature and others are really irritating.. 

I'm just hoping for a good game. Keep it close and competitive at least.

My beloved Jags have showed no signs of an offense, unless the other team puts in their second string.  Marcedes will not change the game.  Luck and Wayne will pick the inexperienced Jag secondary apart without a pass rush.  Unfortunately, I foresee embarrassment game number 4 in the queue. 

Quote:Of course that statement doesn't just happen, the offensive line has to play ball, and enough of this turnstyle flashbacks of Salaam and Reyes...If Uche, Rackley want to stick around on this squad the last straw is around the corner. They must stop A.Franklin & Ricky Francois. The defense has been improving and they colts can be stopped.

It's no easy tasks with rookies but the offensive line play is the biggest dissapointment, and if this game remains the same, the market much be scoured, #1 on the Waiver wire all year, and most likely all of the following off-season. 

However the Jaguars can win this game if they can take control early and maintain a good tempo. 

I say a suprise victory for Jacksonville 21-17. Don't let me down Jags.

The only way the Jaguars can beat the Colts is if they had a stick to hit them with while they slept.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2013, 03:03 PM by rollerjag.)

Quote:I love that this forum support pictures now, but your ridiculously large signature and others are really irritating.. 

Click on your username at the top of this page. From the drop down menu click on My Settings. You can either check the "Ignore all signatures when reading topics and personal messages" box, or click 'Ignore' preferences on the menu. Enter a specific username in the Member's Name box, check the the "Ignore" box, then click the Save Changes button.

Then your board is cleaner, and I and others can be left wondering what it is about those eyes that could possibly be irritating.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:I love that this forum support pictures now, but your ridiculously large signature and others are really irritating.. 

I rather like his signature. :woot:

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Quote:Click on your username at the top of this page. From the drop down menu click on My Settings. You can either check the "Ignore all signatures when reading topics and personal messages" box, or click 'Ignore' preferences on the menu. Enter a specific username in the Member's Name box, check the the "Ignore" check box then click Save Changes button.

Then your board is cleaner, and I and others can be left wondering what it is about those eyes that could possibly be irritating.

Thank you!

Just came here to say no.  Not going to win.

[Image: giphy.gif]