Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars Will Beat The Colts

Quote:Of course I CAN win the lottery today, but its not likely.

Wow. You could teach Alabama's defensive backs a thing or two about backpedaling.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Bradshaw and Landry are out and Sampson Satele is ready to play, all good news for the Jags.

Unlike most people who post sure things on here, I will be on the take the beating if im wrong! Got a feeling this week, dont know why as i have not had a good feeling yet this year but here it goes-

27-21 win away from 1-3

23-21 JAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24-17

clots

Since theres no prediction thread

35-13 Colts 

Quote:The only way the Jaguars can beat the Colts Ravens is if they had a stick to hit them with while they slept.

Remember?

We'll have to play a good game, but it can be done.

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2013, 05:34 PM by Cleatwood.)

Quote:Remember?

We'll have to play a good game, but it can be done.
Well we will have to play a great game and they play a terrible game. If it wasn't for our defense, the ravens would have blown us out the water.

Looks like we are killing em -_-

LOL we suck

Quote:Unlike most people who post sure things on here, I will be on the take the beating if im wrong! Got a feeling this week, dont know why as i have not had a good feeling yet this year but here it goes-

27-21 win away from 1-3
Pretty sure now, I got a good feeling and gas confused!

Quote:Pretty sure now, I got a good feeling and gas confused!
At least I have my Tide games to get my weekend fix. This is starting to make me sick!

Quote:24-17

clots

Quote:Pretty sure now, I got a good feeling and gas confused!
Don't feel bad.   I predicted a loss and was still WAYYYY too optimistic.  

Can someone please stop making these threads every week? Someone else is always trying to be the first one that correctly predicts a win...

Quote:Can someone please stop making these threads every week? Someone else is always trying to be the first one that correctly predicts a win...
No because they figure if they got it right, THAT was the week to play the powerball. 

This thread went well for the OP.