Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Potential Huge Blow To The Gators' Defense

Rumors are going around the DT Dominique Easley hurt his knee in practice, and it is more than likely an ACL.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Not sure if true or not, and definitely a loss if the case. The Gators can absorb something like this at this position than at other positions though. The defense will still be very good. DT is a big strength.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Stinks for him...was he a possible first round pick?  He was having a good year.

Omg no... that sucks, he came back for his senior year to win a championship. Huge blow. Pretty much every position with exception of LB is stacked for UF though so we're good to go if someone goes down. Still stinks as he was a huge part of the D.

Clownin' for Clowney 2013!

I feel more bad for him than the Gators. They weren't winning any titles this year regardless. But he has potential to be a top 10 pick. Hopefully it is nothing serious.

Reading through the tweets of some of the Gator beat guys, you can see why it is frustrating for them to cover Muschamp and this team.

Cool now the Jags can potentially get him for a discount on draft day. 

Easley tweeted out:

"Gatornation thank you for all of 4 yrs of stick with me but god has something else planned for and have no worried #believe"

So judging by that, it sounds like his season is over.

Quote:Easley tweeted out:

"Gatornation thank you for all of 4 yrs of stick with me but god has something else planned for and have no worried #believe"

So judging by that, it sounds like his season is over.

Yep...torn ACL. Poor guy. Sad
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2013, 07:26 PM by Geen.)

Easley was playing really good this season. That really sucks for him. Hope he can bounce back and make a name for himself in the NFL.

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

Quote:Stinks for him...was he a possible first round pick?  He was having a good year.
Yes. I think he would have been a top 20 pick. Now it drops him to the mid to late 2nd, I'd guess.

I heard on the radio that he can apply to medical red shirt if he wanted to.... Don't know how true that is though, I heard it on 1010xl. :confused:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Tough loss for you Gators. Easley is or was a large part of the FL defense.  Hopefully he heals in time for the draft combine.

So just a few days after Jeff Driskel was told his season is over, Dominique Easley suffered a more severe injury? Poop.

Has surgery been scheduled yet? Which knee is torn up? I never read anything about this.