Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2014 Rb Class

With MJD coming up on his final year on his contract and he isn't really playing well at the time looks like he may be out of here after the year. So what talent are we looking at in this years upcoming draft at the running back position?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I hear this kid johnny manziel has good vision

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2013, 09:50 PM by roycee.)

The guy from WKU. Antonio Andrews and I like Kadeem Carey from Arizona too.

Charles Sims WVU

Silas Redd is battling a knee injury but if he gets back to 100% i'd take him

I wish Todd Gurley was eligible to come out this year.

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2013, 11:58 PM by jagsfreak27.)

He's kind've small at 5'8" but Dri Archer from Kent St. looks like the real deal. A 4.4 40 is absolutely no joke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMHo1j8fDns

LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

Don't know much about college football but does anyone know anything about James White?

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

I don't follow College as much as I should but the Kadeem Carey kid put up some impressive numbers last year. 

Roderick McDowell. What's even better about him is he hasn't been used a ton over his college career, so he's a "low mileage" back. He had some fumbling problems but he's corrected them and he's got moves that few backs possess.

10 years ago we had Bob Hope, Johnny Cash, and Steve Jobs..... Please don't die, Kevin Bacon.

I like Carey from Arizona, he runs like a smalled Arian Foster, good hands too from what I've read and watched so far. The kid from Oregon De'Anthony Thomas, he's super fast but he's too small to be an every down back. He only measures in at 5'9 180lbs. I'll look into Roderick McDowell from Clemson now. 

What rounds are these backs expected to be going? Or too early? 

Todd Gurley is a STUD too bad he isn't eligible   Sad

Don't count out Sankey, the RB from Washington. He's a sub 4.5 guy that weighs 200+ (per his college measurements anyway) and he's leading the nation in rushing.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Don't know much about college football but does anyone know anything about James White?

He will be the second highest Wisconsin RB drafted.  Melvin Gordon is the much better pro prospect. Gordon doesn't have the mileage that most RBs have going into the NFL draft due to his split carries and redshirt year. He has NFL size as 6-1, 203. He has 4.50 40 speed. He will likely be a 1st or 2nd round pick.

James White is a playmaker, but I don't ever see him being the #1 guy. I don't see him being drafted in the first two rounds.

I would  love the first Black Mamba De'anthony Thomas (Given the name from Snoop Dog in Youth football)  he def wont be a starter but he would add explosiveness to the offense, great hands and speed 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:I wish Todd Gurley was eligible to come out this year.

2015 should be interesting with him, TJ Yeldon, Jeremy Hill, Mike Davis and Duke Johnson

Those guys are all really good. But Gurley looks to be an AP type talent.

Quote:I would love the first Black Mamba De'anthony Thomas (Given the name from Snoop Dog in Youth football) he def wont be a starter but he would add explosiveness to the offense, great hands and speed

I agree he would be an explosive player if he can be used the same way in the NFL as he is ik college. But since we already drafted D-Rob, I think he'll land somewhere else.

Any news on Kelvin Taylor? Again.. I don't follow college ball that closely.

Bishop Sankey

Quote:I agree he would be an explosive player if he can be used the same way in the NFL as he is ik college. But since we already drafted D-Rob, I think he'll land somewhere else.

Any news on Kelvin Taylor? Again.. I don't follow college ball that closely.

Kelvin is waiting for playing time right now. He's like 5th on the depth chart behind Matt Jones, Mack Brown, a walk on, and a converted CB. Him and Adam Lane are suppose to make one of the most dangerous backfield combos like Marshall/Gurley in GA when they're both playing fulltime.

We'll see though... KT's first rush was nearly for around a 25 yard td, ended up being 21 yards.

Clownin' for Clowney 2013!

KT wouldn't be eligible until 2016 right? Man I sure would like to have another Taylor in the backfield.

Which back is the best pass protector? We don't want to go through the trouble of drafting Teddy to have him injured cause someone whiffed on a block.
"Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other." Galatians 5:26

2015 NFL Draft - Analyzing Targets www.jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/7892-2015-nfl-draft-analyzing-targets/

There will most likely be 5 or 6 RB with top 100 grades going into the draft. It's an extremely strong class. Melvin Gordon and Lache Seastrunk have kinda separated themselves though they're both strongly in the first round running.