Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Burger King Launches 'diet Fries'...

<b>BURGER KING launches 'diet fries'...</b>

NEW YORK (AP) -- Burger King wants people to feel less guilty about gobbling up its french fries.

The world's No. 2 hamburger chain is launching a new crinkle-cut french fry on Tuesday that it says has about 20 percent fewer calories than its regular fries.

The chain says a small order of the new "Satisfries" clocks in at 270 calories because of a new batter that doesn't absorb as much oil. By comparison, a small order of its regular fries, sans crinkles, has 340 calories.

Read more: http://www.myfoxny.com/story/23511623/bu...z2fquN4eJJ

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Unfortunately, the worst part, nutritionally speaking, of french fries is not the fat or batter, it's the potato.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

You mean that ordering that diet coke with that triple whopper with extra mayo and cheese didn't make the heffers skinny?

Maybe this will work.......

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

I'll just eat 20% more.

Diet anything at a fast food joint is such an oxymoron.

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

Quote:You mean that ordering that diet coke with that triple whopper with extra mayo and cheese didn't make the heffers skinny?

Maybe this will work.......

LOL.....I always chuckle when I see that. They make sure they get the diet soda to go along with 1500 calories worth of food.  Laughing 

Burger King has crappy fries though.

Meh. McDonald's has done a better job of offering healther options on their menu, but it's still fast food.

Quote:Burger King has crappy fries though.

^^this^^
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Meh. McDonald's has done a better job of offering healther options on their menu, but it's still fast food.
What? The salads that have more calories than their burgers?

Quote:What? The salads that have more calories than their burgers?

I've heard that too...that's just crazy!! What are they putting on their salads???

Quote:I've heard that too...that's just crazy!! What are they putting on their salads???

Dressing that's full of sugar. Of course McDonald's lists their calorie content with an asterisk. *without dressing.

Quote:Dressing that's full of sugar. Of course McDonald's lists their calorie content with an asterisk. *without dressing.

Ahh....I was envisioning a salad topped with a Big Mac or something! :teehee:

I've always liked Burger King's fries more than McDonald's.

SHOOT ME.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:I've always liked Burger King's fries more than McDonald's.

SHOOT ME.

Alright, get in line behind the tebowites and Caldwell/Gus haters. Someone will get with you shortly.

Quote:Alright, get in line behind the tebowites and Caldwell/Gus haters. Someone will get with you shortly.

hahahahhahaha

Quote:Alright, get in line behind the tebowites and Caldwell/Gus haters. Someone will get with you shortly.

I'll squeeze right in between the Gabbert apologists and fairweather fans if you don't mind  :teehee:

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:What? The salads that have more calories than their burgers?

No...no they don't.

There is only one salad that is "high" in calories and its 450 calories because it is topped with fried chicken....most of their burgers are well above that.

http://nutrition.mcdonalds.com/getnutrit...nfacts.pdf

Quote:I've always liked Burger King's fries more than McDonald's.

SHOOT ME.

I've always liked Wendy's fries of all 3 places...

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2013, 05:35 PM by EricC85.)

Quote:I've always liked Wendy's fries of all 3 places...

Down here they changed them to a "fresh cut potato fry" and they load them on sea salt, ruined what used to be my favorite fries.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]