Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Seahawk Fan Here

Quote:Did you guys sign Allen Branch? Could of swore he was a Jaguar.

Nice to know Andre Branch was taking snaps at DE and NOT Alan Branch. 
I think he went to Buffalo. 

Andre was a second round pick by our former GM and he's been a disappointment thus far.  This is his second year.  Most Jag fans expect a better pass rusher to be taken in round 2 or 3 next year.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Looks like I was right about Justin Blackmon as well, much to the chagrin of the naysayers on here.

I could see Blackmon ending up in a Seahawk Uni next year, with our ties to Gus Bradley and Pete Carroll's love for rehabilitation projects. 

Quote:Looks like I was right about Justin Blackmon as well, much to the chagrin of the naysayers on here.

I could see Blackmon ending up in a Seahawk Uni next year, with our ties to Gus Bradley and Pete Carroll's love for rehabilitation projects. 

We have no leadership here.  We're like USC under Lane Kiffon.

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2013, 07:16 PM by Jagwired'd.)

Quote:Looks like I was right about Justin Blackmon as well, much to the chagrin of the naysayers on here.

Is it Seahawks week again or are you just really, really bored?

The Jaguars message board is probably the last place on the internet I'd be if I were a Seahawks fan. I can't fathom how you conjured up the motivation to even type your username and password into this message board's login specifically to bump a month-old thread to tell everyone you were "right" about something the lot of us had looming doubts about anyways. Well, that is, unless you're not right that often. Then I guess this would be a special occasion.

And to top it all off you managed to insert your deluded fantasy with no regards to the logic behind such a move.

Bravo, wise sage, bravo.  :thumbsup:

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2013, 07:59 PM by lvseahawk.)

Quote: 

And to top it all off you managed to insert your deluded fantasy with no regards to the logic behind such a move.

Bravo, wise sage, bravo.  :thumbsup:

I provided the logic for such a move in my previous posts. 

On the Monroe trade:

Quote: 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">I hear what you guys are saying, but why did Jacksonville draft Joeckel?

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Having two bookend tackles is a great luxury, and while Joeckel is on the cheap now, he will demand a big contract in just a few years. Thinking long-term, how much money do you guys want tied up in two guys who play the same position? I highly doubt Joeckel or Monroe are going to sign a RT contract. That means shelling out LT money on two players.. If you franchise Monroe, is he worth the price of a top 5 LT?

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Furthermore, the rookie you draft next year will be up for a renewed contract the year after you re-up Joeckel. 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Fiscally speaking, that's a lot of dough tied up on the O-Line and possible #1 pick without accounting for any FA spending.

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">I'm not saying Monroe isn't worth the money, but if he was in Jacksonvilles long term plans, why draft another LT? Did your GM ever explain the Joeckel pick?

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">On Blackmon:

Quote:<p style="font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(247,247,247);">Guys I could possibly see on the chopping block moving forward.

<p style="font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(247,247,247);"> 

<p style="font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(247,247,247);">1) Justin Blackmon. I think he would bring good draft capital, and Gus would probably be more than happy to part ways and let someone else deal with this headache.

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">As far as why I logged back in, I figured some people might appreciate some insight on what to expect from the rebuild. I've witnessed it under Pete Carroll, I've lent credence to my opinion by calling two moves your team might possible make ahead of time, both of which turned out to be spot on.

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">I'm not really sure why you felt the need to attack me, but kudos to you I guess?

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">To any other Jaguar fans who are interested in what to expect moving forward in the rebuild process, I'd be more than happy to converse with you and provide my opinions.

Quote:We have no leadership here.  We're like USC under Lane Kiffon.
I doubt you'd know leadership if it hit you in the face. But you're real tough on a keyboard.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote: 

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;color:rgb(40,40,40);">To any other Jaguar fans who are interested in what to expect moving forward in the rebuild process, I'd be more than happy to converse with you and provide my opinions.

Oh yes, would you please, I'm all ears to hear from the Dynasty in the Emerald City!  Enlighten us dimwitted jaguar fans with your genius about life and the mysteries of the universe.

http://memegenerator.net/instance/42748709

Quote: 

I provided the logic for such a move in my previous posts. 

That's not what I was referring to. Your deluded fantasy devoid of any logic would be thinking that Justin Blackmon is leaving this team and going to Seattle after the GM and head coach explicitly stated that he would be back in a Jaguars uniform in 2014.

Also, I'm sure your intentions are just, but bumping a month-old thread just to say "I told you so", especially something detrimental to the franchise is greatly frowned upon.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Boy oh boy we're so lucky to have the knowledge bestowed upon us from out west, tell us what do the spirits tell you Ivseahawk, will we at least receive compensation before you take the gifted one from us?

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2013, 01:44 PM by lvseahawk.)

Quote:That's not what I was referring to. Your deluded fantasy devoid of any logic would be thinking that Justin Blackmon is leaving this team and going to Seattle after the GM and head coach explicitly stated that he would be back in a Jaguars uniform in 2014.

Oh, young Jedi, this is merely coach speak. Pete said the same thing about a handful of our players during the start of his tenure here. If I were a betting man, I'd wager Blackmon will be parlayed on draft day. I'm not sure which team he will be sent packing to, but Seattle might be a destination, especially given the ties Gus Bradley has to the Seahawk organization. Also, the Seahawks will be cutting ties with Sidney Rice next season, leaving a hole for a tall receiver to play Z. Furthermore, Pete Carroll loves rehabilitation projects. Please refer to Marshawn Lynch, Bruce Irvin, Mike Williams (former 1st round pick who played 2 years in Seattle), etc...

What I find comical about Jags fans is how they didn't see this coming. Most of you are acting like you were blindsided. This team was always about the race to the #1 overall pick. Winning games negates that purpose.

In two years, all of you whining about wins, Bradley's ineptitude, your GM, Owner, and so on will be eating your words.

Step 1 of a rebuild is to attain a LT - Joeckel

Step 2 of a rebuild is to attain a Franchise QB - Teddy Bridgewater? 

Baby steps boys, baby steps.

Now back away from the ledge...

Quote:Oh, young Jedi, this is merely coach speak. Pete said the same thing about a handful of our players during the start of his tenure here. If I were a betting man, I'd wager Blackmon will be parlayed on draft day. I'm not sure which team he will be sent packing to, but Seattle might be a destination, especially given the ties Gus Bradley has to the Seahawk organization. Also, the Seahawks will be cutting ties with Sidney Rice next season, leaving a hole for a tall receiver to play Z. Furthermore, Pete Carroll loves rehabilitation projects. Please refer to Marshawn Lynch, Bruce Irvin, Mike Williams (former 1st round pick who played 2 years in Seattle), etc...

What I find comical about Jags fans is how they didn't see this coming. Most of you are acting like you were blindsided. This team was always about the race to the #1 overall pick. Winning games negates that purpose.

In two years, all of you whining about wins, Bradley's ineptitude, your GM, Owner, and so on will be eating your words.

Step 1 of a rebuild is to attain a LT - Joeckel

Step 2 of a rebuild is to attain a Franchise QB - Teddy Bridgewater? 

Baby steps boys, baby steps.

Now back away from the ledge...
You lucked out on Wilson... without him your team would be 6-10. Nice try though.

Quote:You lucked out on Wilson... without him your team would be 6-10. Nice try though.

Exactly, but look back at every draft in the Pete Carroll era. The Seahawks were never in position to draft a franchise signal caller. In 2011,we passed on both Dalton and Kaepernick at the tail end of the first round. Both went in the first few picks of the 2nd round.

The Seahawks were extremely lucky to land Wilson.

That said, your organization has the draft position to grab a franchise QB. A guy who should be able to play for the next 10-12 years at a high level.