Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Geno.

Looked pretty good past game. 16/29, 331 yds , 2 TDs, 2 INTs. 

Still think he would beat out ole Gabbert....oh well. 

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2013092205...e=boxscore

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Has to cut down on the turnovers. If anyone is a fan....listen to his press conferences. Very accountable. He's gonna be good.

Turnovers were what killed Mark Sanchez's career in NY.  So far he looks just as good, if not, better than Sanchez in one of his good days; and Sanchez is in the league for 5 years.

Where's Mr. Pirk? Said this guy was going to suck...

Weird. I was trashed when I said Geno would be successful.

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2013, 01:21 PM by Ninja#117.)

Lol so much for the unable to read defenses and no pocket poise crap. I still have my concerns over his long term ability and progression but so far he has done plenty to silence the naysayers.

Would he have had that same kind of success here?  Not with this line.

Fundamentals are the crutch of the talentless
;

;

Quote:Would he have had that same kind of success here? Not with this line.

We know that how? He could do worse, he could do better with better weapons.

Quote:Where's Mr. Pirk? Said this guy was going to suck...

Link?

I told you he wasn't worth the #2 pick, but he was with the second rounder.

The problem with being a jackass, is that you tend to get the details wrong when it comes to regurgitating someone else's opinion solely because you disagree.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Link?

I told you he wasn't worth the #2 pick, but he was with the second rounder.

The problem with being a jackass, is that you tend to get the details wrong when it comes to regurgitating someone else's opinion solely because you disagree.

Link.....really.
Its the QB stupid!

Quote:Link.....really.

Very lucky the board updated.

Quote:Looked pretty good past game. 16/29, 331 yds , 2 TDs, 2 INTs. 

Still think he would beat out ole Gabbert....oh well. 

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2013092205...e=boxscore

U want a cookie homie?

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:Very lucky the board updated.

Yes, you guys are.

There was a thread titled :

<a class="" href='http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CDYQrAIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.jaguars.com%2Findex.php%3Fshowtopic%3D707648%26st%3D50&ei=1AdCUv2JJbD22QXXt4HQBg&usg=AFQjCNHM5sP5KZMfDGoR6HdT3KiPlw6FjA&bvm=bv.53077864,d.b2I&cad=rja'><b>Would you take Geno Smith</b> #2?</a>

My reply in that thread?

"No.  #33?  Sure."

I saw him as more of a developmental QB, and not a franchise ready QB.  Still do.  They'll be lucky not to ruin him having to play him prematurely.

If you spent more time listening to folks rather than insulting them for not sharing your opinion, you would have remembered.  Of course, I never would have expected anything less from the Usual Suspects<sup>TM</sup>

What are you going to accuse me of next... not wanting Teddy?  That's not what preferring Clowney over him means.  Again... disagreeing with someone is fine.  I just don't understand why some folks feel the need to ebmellish others' opinion just so they can take blind shots at them.

I never insulted you and I'm sure everyone in those threads would back me up on that. I'm not getting into this again. I have an opinion and I stuck and will continue to stick by it.

I had previously asked you numerous times to show me posts where I did the things you claim I did (Insult, whine, whatever). You never did.

It's cool. I apologize for the comment. I truly don't feel like dealing with this again. We will know in 3 years if Geno is a franchise qb or not.

As much as I'd rather have Geno than Gabbert, I'd rather have Bridgewater than Geno....so I'm just looking towards the future....hoping we get our franchise QB. 

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2013, 06:11 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote: 

<div> 

What are you going to accuse me of next... not wanting Teddy? 

</div>

pirk....only recently have you slowly morphed over to warming up for Teddy....

don't sit there and think we haven't noticed. 

I mean, thats fine and all, at least you're seeing the light, but lets not act as if you've been pro Teddy this whole time, because you haven't. 

And, I'm not saying I have been pro Teddy forever either but I bought on. He's the real deal. 

Quote:As much as I'd rather have Geno than Gabbert, I'd rather have Bridgewater than Geno....so I'm just looking towards the future....hoping we get our franchise QB.

Same. I had Geno as a Tannehill type prospect and Bridgewater is going to be closer to rg3.

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2013, 06:21 PM by pirkster.)

Quote:pirk....only recently have you slowly morphed over to warming up for Teddy....

don't sit there and think we haven't noticed. 

I mean, thats fine and all, at least you're seeing the light, but lets not act as if you've been pro Teddy this whole time, because you haven't. 

And, I'm not saying I have been pro Teddy forever either but I bought on. He's the real deal. 

Yawn... why are you so desperate to Trade Places and lie every single opportunity you get?

I've never said I'd be opposed to Teddy other than if it were at the expense of passing on Clowney.  Ever.

I've also questioned whether or not he's the best QB prospect.  Some are sold, I'm not.

The truth isn't hard to accept.  It's also easier than having to keep up with all the lies.  You should try it sometime.

(And thanks for proving my previous post.)

Quote:U want a cookie homie?
YOU DON'T ASK ME IF I WANT A COOKIE, I TELL YOU WHEN I WANT A COOKIE.

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

Quote:YOU DON'T ASK ME IF I WANT A COOKIE, I TELL YOU WHEN I WANT A COOKIE.

well, let me give you a cookie and maybe you and others can stop whining on every topic on this messageboard. lol. Just kidding.

[Image: giphy.gif]