Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Geno.

Quote:We really need to stop the every game prediction . He's good in a game = everyone says we were dumb for not taking him. He's bad in a game = everyone says lucky we didn't take him.

Just let it play out. He's playing like a rookie and he may become a franchise qb for New York or he may not.
not sure if you know how a forum works...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:not sure if you know how a forum works...

Saying "he's a bust" or "he's the answer" after each game. Is that how a forum works?

This topic has gone from talking about his games to strictly "he sucks" or "he's good".

Quote:Saying "he's a bust" or "he's the answer" after each game. Is that how a forum works?

This topic has gone from talking about his games to strictly "he sucks" or "he's good".
true with some of the posts but in his few games hes either been good or really bad, those are fairly accurate assessments of his season thus far.

Quote:Saying "he's a bust" or "he's the answer" after each game. Is that how a forum works?

Well....... yeah.  That's how this one has worked since I joined, anyway.   LOL.  It is silly to label him at this point.  

Something I thought you all might find amusing  -  I was listening to NYC sports radio yesterday and they were talking about it being hard to evaluate Geno with the lack of receivers.  The comment made was "Heck, Geno would absolutely kill for the Jaguars' receivers right now."   

Quote:We really need to stop the every game prediction . He's good in a game = everyone says we were dumb for not taking him. He's bad in a game = everyone says lucky we didn't take him.

Just let it play out. He's playing like a rookie and he may become a franchise qb for New York or he may not.

So much of course can happen over the course of the next few seasons.    However,  if someone asks the question what's the most likely outcome of Geno Smith's NFL career,  my opinion answer would be his overall career will reflect someone being drafted in the 2nd Round.   In other words,   around the spot that Geno Smith ended up being drafted by the Jets is an accurate assessment of how his career will turn out.   

Quote:So much of course can happen over the course of the next few seasons.    However,  if someone asks the question what's the most likely outcome of Geno Smith's NFL career,  my opinion answer would be his overall career will reflect someone being drafted in the 2nd Round.   In other words,   around the spot that Geno Smith ended up being drafted by the Jets is an accurate assessment of how his career will turn out.   

multiple superbowls?

Quote:multiple superbowls?

No.   I would be surprised if Geno Smith is a starting QB in more than one Super Bowl.    If he ends up making it to one Super Bowl as a starting QB,  it probably will be in large part because of a strong supporting cast.   

Quote:not sure if you know how a forum works...
You are correct. #118 of Forum Procedures is: Beat a subject to death and then bury it. Dig it up and again beat it to death and then bury it. Dig it up and repeat the process over and over and over ...
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:You are correct. #118 of Forum Procedures is: Beat a subject to death and then bury it. Dig it up and again beat it to death and then bury it. Dig it up and repeat the process over and over and over ...
or its where you discuss game by game analysis/opinions/predictions but ive only been active recently so the new age of the interwebs may have changed  Sad

Quote:or its where you discuss game by game analysis/opinions/predictions but ive only been active recently so the new age of the interwebs may have changed  Sad
Ah, you're recalling the golden age of the interwebs.

All that changed with the arrival of something called Tim Tebow.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap2000000285309#photo=2

Was just about to post that, yeah SOOOO glad we avoided him.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap2000000285309#photo=2
Clearly, they must just be haters. Probably racists too.

I believe that's what that idiot Tommy called me when I pointed out the same worries months ago.

That fool should stick to shoes.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2013, 03:27 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Quote:Clearly, they must just be haters. Probably racists too.

I believe that's what that idiot Tommy called me when I pointed out the same worries months ago.

That fool should stick to shoes.
I got told the same thing by someone, i think it was him but cant remember lol

Haven't been watching but I heard he's been pretty bad again so far.

Quote:Haven't been watching but I heard he's been pretty bad again so far.
best wr on the team

Quote:I got told the same thing by someone, i think it was him but cant remember lol
I'm sure it was. He's the textbook version of moronic that way.

I wonder if he would have the cajones to say that to one of our faces.... Smile

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

4/15, 42 yards, 1 INT... Sick

The worst thing is that there are a number of posters here that wanted Geno Smith at #2, yet belittle people who like any non-Teddy Bridgewater QB.

Quote:The worst thing is that there are a number of posters here that wanted Geno Smith at #2, yet belittle people who like any non-Teddy Bridgewater QB.

Like vagrant wade! That guy's posts suck.