Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Geno.

Quote:Not a surprise but

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-draft/2...-nfl-draft

Its funny to think about all the people on this board last year that wanted Geno at 2, lol.
Yeah because that's gospel.

I would take Geno before Carr every time, and he had less questions than Manziel.

Stop digging for every single article agreeing with your point. We have hindsight on Geno, we still don't know anything about the others.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Yeah because that's gospel.

I would take Geno before Carr every time, and he had less questions than Manziel.

Stop digging for every single article agreeing with your point. We have hindsight on Geno, we still don't know anything about the others.
lol, u mad bro. Its ok that u overrated Geno. no big deal

Quote:I meant cut line on this debate. He is starting to sound like Oklahomie did with Gabbert. If he develops and becomes a good QB, so be it, but to pretend like he has had a successful season is ridiculous. His one good game came against the worst pass defense in the NFL.
The logic sounds exactly the same. I will propose, that in the game for say, the last 6 year, but the 4 especially, the good QB's are looking good much earlier. I can't think of someone since Alex Smith that 'became' decent. And he was helped by the rule changes. 10 and 21 is Ryan Leaf territory. Geno is almost guaranteed to be a surefire bust at this point. It is indeed time to 'cut the line' or w/e.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

"You take the QB every time."

"QBs win championships."

"We must take Geno at #2."

Silly, silly guys.

Quote:"You take the QB every time."

"QBs win championships."

Silly, silly guys.

The names change, but the rhetoric stays the same.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Yup, and then it is always:

"This guys is light years better than that guy was, though."

Until the next year when they say it again.

Quote:"You take the QB every time."

"QBs win championships."

Silly, silly guys.
The music might change, but the dance remains the same.

As long as they keep on dancing, I'll keep on laughing.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Still think he will be good. /shrug

I knew Geno would be pretty awful from having to sit through WVU games with friends. He lobbed it up and his good receivers did the rest. When teams figured it out, WVU's video game stats dropped off significantly, as did the wins.