Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Geno.

One good game and Geno's mom and primary leg humper starts beating the drum..... Rolleyes

If we knew Ms Geno was this easy to please, we would have bought her a nice geno coloring book.

I still think he will be average at best.

Hell, even the likes of Akili Smith, Blaine Gabbert, Ryan Leaf, and Brady Quinn had the occasional good game......

Don't start forging that Canton bust just yet, Ms Snake...

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:well, let me give you a cookie and maybe you and others can stop whining on every topic on this messageboard. lol. Just kidding.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFVJyCKtVPo

Banana

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

Would you people stop throwing words around like "cookie"? ... Yes, I want a cookie, so grow up already. :verymad: ... Sad

Geno was never bad as a prospect. I do think that he's in a terrible situation, particulary considering his own attitude problems, but his arm talent is undeniable.

LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

5 Int and a fumble in 3 games, sounds careless with the ball.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:5 Int and a fumble in 3 games, sounds careless with the ball.

Luck had 4 ints his first 3 games. They are letting him grow by learning. He had 11.4 YPA last game. That's damn good for a rookie.

Quote:5 Int and a fumble in 3 games, sounds careless with the ball.

That's a problem that's carried over from preseason. 

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Luck had 4 ints his first 3 games. They are letting him grow by learning. He had 11.4 YPA last game. That's damn good for a rookie.

I saw more good from him then I expected in all honesty. I'm still not a fan and totally expect him to burn out Vince Young style.

Quote:Link?

I told you he wasn't worth the #2 pick, but he was with the second rounder.

The problem with being a jackass, is that you tend to get the details wrong when it comes to regurgitating someone else's opinion solely because you disagree.

Just trapped another Pirkquirrel. I set the bait and you come right to it. Anyhow, sure you said at 33 you'd be fine, but my question for you is if he is a franchise QB what is really the big difference between #2 or #33 in the grand scheme of things? Both are high picks. 

Quote:I saw more good from him then I expected in all honesty. I'm still not a fan and totally expect him to burn out Vince Young style.

What made you choose Vince Young. They are nothing alike....curious...

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2013, 03:52 AM by Geen.)

Your signature is a bad thing to look at. I do not like it.

[Image: tumblr_lyloo3MDGO1r6aoq4o1_500.gif]

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

9 passes of 21 yards or greater. Tied for league lead with Aaron Rodgers.

Well I got Titans D this week in one of my fantasy leagues.  I think he will not play good this week.

Quote:Just trapped another Pirkquirrel. I set the bait and you come right to it. Anyhow, sure you said at 33 you'd be fine, but my question for you is if he is a franchise QB what is really the big difference between #2 or #33 in the grand scheme of things? Both are high picks. 

If you can't tell the difference between the value in selecting a player at 33 and 2, then you're less intelligent than I ever imagined.

You draft a player as low as you can, not as high as you can.

This is an argment you've lost before.  Not sure why you think playing the same losing hand would generate a different outcome.

Quote: 

You draft a player as low as you can, not as high as you can.

Thats interesting you would say this now....weren't you one that argued with me when I used a similar argument towards making that trade down from 11 to 14 and selecting Alualu there, rather than taking him at 11. ???

Quote:What made you choose Vince Young. They are nothing alike....curious...

Because he's not Jamarcuss Russell bad, and Vince Young was the last QB that was supposed to be the next great thing to flame out.

Quote:Thats interesting you would say this now....weren't you one that argued with me when I used a similar argument towards making that trade down from 11 to 14 and selecting Alualu there, rather than taking him at 11. ???

Neanderdog... the argument was not about the value in trading back.  The truth is that  there was no trade partner available to trade down to produce your fantasy trade, yet your fabricated argument was that there was a trade parter.

And by the way... he was selected at 10, genius.  No need to highjack a Geno thread just to show how inept you are.

Quote:One good game and Geno's mom and primary leg humper starts beating the drum..... Rolleyes

If we knew Ms Geno was this easy to please, we would have bought her a nice geno coloring book.

I still think he will be average at best.

Hell, even the likes of Akili Smith, Blaine Gabbert, Ryan Leaf, and Brady Quinn had the occasional good game......

Don't start forging that Canton bust just yet, Ms Snake...

He had one bad practice and you made an entire thread about it...  What is the difference?

I don't think Geno would be worth it even at 33 at this point.  Time will tell, though.  

This team is in desperate need of a great quarterback.  "Better than Blaine" isn't going to cut it.  If it would, I imagine Mr. Caldwell would have went after Matt Flynn. 

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:He had one bad practice and you made an entire thread about it...  What is the difference?

He had more than one bad practice.