Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Geno.

Quote:Is there anyone that still believes Geno Smith was worth the #2 overall pick? 8 turnovers in 3 1/2 games. He is missing on his throws too. He is never going to lead a team in a playoff run. He will be a journeyman QB and you don't take journeyman QBs #2 overall.

K. Make a decision on his future three games into his rookie year.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Another INT. I'm glad I have CB Verner in my IDP fantasy league. 2 INTs and a fumble recovery. Thanks Geno!

lol geno. 

Quote:K. Make a decision on his future three games into his rookie year.

You sound like the Gabbert apologists.

You honestly feel Geno Smith was worth the SECOND OVERALL pick? Come on, man. Get over it.

Quote:You sound like the Gabbert apologists.

You honestly feel Geno Smith was worth the SECOND OVERALL pick? Come on, man. Get over it.

I did. He is playing horrible this game. No way around it. 

Quote:I did. He is playing horrible this game. No way around it. 

Before this game his completion percentage was 53.5%. Was that promising to you? He isn't just having a "bad game". He is bad.

Quote:Before this game his completion percentage was 53.5%. Was that promising to you? He isn't just having a "bad game". He is bad.

K

You still act like he was worth the #2.

Quote:You still act like he was worth the #2.

3 games isn't going to change my mind yet. If he continues to play awful then yes, I'm wrong and I will admit it.

Geno is showing something I talked about during the draft process, he'll make good passes then for no reason at all he'll just start throwing really inaccurate passes even when he there's no pressure coming at him. 

Quote:3 games isn't going to change my mind yet. If he continues to play awful then yes, I'm wrong and I will admit it.

So knowing what we know now, if you could go back to April, do you take Geno #2?

Quote:So knowing what we know now, if you could go back to April, do you take Geno #2?

Seeing him now, no. For the record, it wasn't Geno or bust for me. I wanted Mingo or Dion Jordan too.

My major issue was RT at 2. 

I was wrong on Geno and will admit that.

Wow. This is bad

Quote:Wow. This is bad
hahaha the butt fumble sequel 

Quote:So knowing what we know now, if you could go back to April, do you take Geno #2?

Brother, what is your deal? We get it, Geno isn't playing well and you really really want bleedingteal to admit it. Can we all just move on from that now?

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

I think Geno will be a pretty good QB.   I didn't want him in the first round and was even a little scared of him in the second, but he will do well in a year or two if they can protect him a bit more and add a really good WR. 

I've heard him talking to the sports radio guys here in NY and seems to have his head on straight.  

BTW -  all of the attempts to force-feed crow to one another in this thread is a little pathetic. 

Does anyone have footage of the "butt fumble sequel"? 

It would be silly to say that Geno won't pan out after three games. I won't be surprised if he ends up being a really good QB in this league... But he has to get off that Jets team. That's where QBs go to die.

Having said that, being one of the people that really wanted him, I'm glad we got Cyprien instead.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:Does anyone have footage of the "butt fumble sequel"? 

[Image: reversebuttfumble_medium.gif]