Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
There Isn't A Single Thing To Be Upset About Anymore.

Quote:At least those garbage uniforms ensure that this team has no resemblance to the good teams of the 90s.
I like the new uniforms.  Wish they'd go with a gold helmet rather than that abomination they currently have, though.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2013, 10:11 AM by JAGANTIUS.)

I'm not necessarily sold on Teddy Bridgewater. He doesn't have the greatest arm strength but let the season play out we might be fighting for the #1

Quote: 

Miami has been rebuilding for 10 years under at least 3 different regimes.  Sound familiar?  But this regime has engineered what appears to be  2 year turnaround.

They found a QB. Imagine that.

Quote:I like the new uniforms.  Wish they'd go with a gold helmet rather than that abomination they currently have, though.

I'm just a traditionalist, I prefer NFL uniforms to Arena League/XFL-style unis. I think the gold would be odd since the logo is mostly yellow, but would be ok as flat black.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:I like the new uniforms.  Wish they'd go with a gold helmet rather than that abomination they currently have, though.

All they need is a better fade. This two tone thing is tacky.

Quote:We already know the Jags are unquestionably the worst team in the NFL, this isn't going to change anytime soon. In fact, I am expecting several more blow outs, and cannot see a single win on our schedule. So why am I not upset? For years, the Jags have teetered on being slightly better than average or just a little bit better than absolute worst, which has caused us to be out of contention for a number of elite prospects. For the first time in a long time, this team isn't going to be lukewarm, it is going to be bitterly cold, meaning extremely bad. We don't have to be teased this year. The team is bad. But they will get better, so just sit back and relax. Watch some football, watch our guys like Joeckel and Cyp develop, and have hope but realize it won't be fulfilled until we get a real QB to lead this team. I think finally that time is coming, a chance to get our own Luck/RG3/Wilson.

So... why did it take so long to come to your senses?

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Good draft this past year.  Hope we can keep building on that process.  At least if we keep letting people go in Free Agency, this front office could actually do something with compensatory picks.  The Anger pick sure is looking great from last year.... yeah.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Quote:Good draft this past year.  Hope we can keep building on that process.  At least if we keep letting people go in Free Agency, this front office could actually do something with compensatory picks.  The Anger pick sure is looking great from last year.... yeah.
 [Image: seahawks-jaguars-russell-wilson-sign.jpeg]

Quote:i'm upset that there are still 5 other teams that are winless  Wallbash

Sept 29th Vikings vs Steelers... Only one will be winless

"I just know we need to win." - Coach Jack Del Rio

Titans are going to eat the Jags for breakfast.

A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

Quote: [Image: seahawks-jaguars-russell-wilson-sign.jpeg]
Ha.... nice!

The Khan Years

Quote:Titans are going to eat the Jags for breakfast.
Everyone in the league is going to feast on us this year.

The Khan Years

Hey Guys...it's been a while; I moved to COLD Ohio !

This isn't a knock, but did anyone really think this team was going to be decent this year? This is finally a "true" rebuild, and it's in its infancy (1st year). I heard someone say a couple of weeks ago "but, look at Indy". Well, yeah...they drafted a franchise QB, and probably one of the best to come along in a decade. There are a few good QB options for next year, and don't be sold 100% on Bridgewater just yet. I think it's great the Jags finally gutted the roster and launched a true rebuild. Hang tight, as painful as it is, and keep an open mind (again, as painful as it is).

I was at the Seattle game yesterday and despite it being a terrible game I did see a lot of improvement from many of our "core" players.