Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jill Stein files for recount in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/ji...cks-231814

"It was Blake Bortles the whole time. They believe in this kid. He reminds me a bit of a young Ben Roethlisberger." ~Mike Mayock

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

They won't find anything..... especially in Wisconsin, they use paper ballots in most places

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

Yeah uh, check the results even though we have zero evidence that they are not correct. Buuuwwwaaaa.

The subject of recounts in these states first arose late Tuesday when New York Magazine reported that election security experts were urging Hillary Clinton’s campaign to contest the results there, citing suspicious results.

One of those experts, University of Michigan professor J. Alex Halderman, subsequently clarified that he did not have evidence suggesting that the election had been hacked. But he nonetheless recommended that the key states undertake a full audit — a procedure separate from a recount in which the voting technology itself is tested.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

If anything, they'll recheck for spray paint graffiti.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

This is crazy

Suspicious results...the main one is she lost, amirite??
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

This is embarassing

Already raised 1.4 million dollars.

"It was Blake Bortles the whole time. They believe in this kid. He reminds me a bit of a young Ben Roethlisberger." ~Mike Mayock

Quote:Already raised 1.4 million dollars.
A fool and their money are soon parted.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

I'm pretty sure about 3-4 people on this forum donated to Steins slush fund.

Quote:This is embarassing

You get embarrassed about the actions of others with whom you have no affiliation?

Were you embarrassed when it turned out the system wasn't rigged against Trump, after all?

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:You get embarrassed about the actions of others with whom you have no affiliation?

Were you embarrassed when it turned out the system wasn't rigged against Trump, after all?

1.) I meant embarrassing for the left

2.) he'll yes! Do you realize how badly I dance at 2:30 in the morning? Thank god there's no video!

It's a Soros/Clinton attempt to steal the election.  What interest does Jill Stein have in a recount?  None.  And look at the fund-raising effort.  They are raising almost exactly $160,000 per hour, every hour, even in the middle of the night when Americans are fast asleep.

Note they are limiting the recounts to the 3 large states with the smallest margins of victory.

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2016, 01:55 PM by rollerjag.)

Quote:1.) I meant embarrassing for the left

2.) he'll yes! Do you realize how badly I dance at 2:30 in the morning? Thank god there's no video!

My life experience has taught me folks grasping at straws seldom get embarrassed.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Does anyone else find it ironic that the woman who took votes from her is the one bringing this forward?

Jill has to ask for a recount

Huma had to make the call

Podesta went out with the "well have more to say in the morning speech" while the so had just called the election.

Its like hieri kieri for liberals

Trump wins Michigan by 10,704
http://www.freep.com/story/news/politics.../94360852/

The non-official count had Trump ahead by 13,107 over Clinton. But after each county certified its results, the lead shrunk to 10,704, with the biggest chunk coming from Wayne County, which showed that Clinton had gotten 565 more votes than originally tallied by the county. 

So what happens in the Jill Stein-paid recount that hasn't happened already?  They find a box of 11,000 ballots that got missed somehow?

What does a recount achieve?

Or is it just a publicity push?

What dog does she have in the fight? Unless Hillary promised her a cabinate post

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

Donald Trump is already creating jobs. Now he has a bunch of morons doing recounts.

Quote:What dog does she have in the fight? Unless Hillary promised her a cabinate post
This is being driven behind the scenes by Hillary's financiers, and the Clinton campaign itself.  Stein is nothing more than a paid off puppet.  She has no dog in the fight other than the bones that will magically appear in her bank account.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]