Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***official*** Jaguars-Seahawks Gameday Second Half Thread

In case anyone else is still watching.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Another strong have by our very offensive offense

Every time Wilson makes a play I think of how we drafted Anger over him. I can't get over it.

[Image: hot-dancing-unlv-college-football-fan-2012.gif]

79 yards in 34 seconds.  Good job D. 

Quote:Another strong have by our very offensive offense
They offend me. 

Its getting hard to watch.

I was hoping to at least get a field goal out of Steven Hauschka for my fantasy team, but our defense couldn't even hold them to that.

Is there any accountability in this mess?

No pain, no gain.

The thread for those of us that enjoy punishment

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Still here.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

For all this heartache I petition all Jag fans should be allowed to give Gabbert, Henne and Gene Smith a swift kick in the nuts.

Don't care about the score anymore....  just wanna see someone go full Greg Williams bounty hit on Golden Tate.   I don't care if it's late or out of bounds.

Will Seattle start playing their backups now? I might.

When any QB throws a 360 touchdown pass on you.... It's not going to end well

Henne is 5 of 14 for 44 yds and a int. Those are tim tebow type numbers without the second half miracles. lol.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:Its getting hard to watch.
Since last year

Quote:Don't care about the score anymore....  just wanna see someone go full Greg Williams bounty hit on Golden Tate.   I don't care if it's late or out of bounds.

I support this.

First off mods can kiss my [BLEEP]. The insults they spew to others which they've done for forever being this is my 3rd name, and I get a warning for "lmao"? Why can't I warn them go being total douche bags??

2nd, Garrard with the receiving core we have now would do some damage even more so than 2007 when we had absolutely nobody to throw to!
Clownin' for Clowney 2013!

About to have one of the greatest comebacks in franchise history!

[Image: 43596-did-we-just-become-best-friend-N6pZ.gif]

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

Gus Bradley! DO YOUR JOB!!!!