Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Brett Hundley

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2013, 07:22 PM by MojoKing.)

Why all the hype with this guy?

Questionable decision making 

Errant throws 

Awkward release 

Inaccurate unless a guy is wide open

Most of his pass completions are on shorter routes 

But...he can run...

What am I missing??

A top 10 pick??? That's asinine 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I agree. 

Just draft Bridgewater....that is all. 

Quote:I agree.

Signed,

The Browns
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Amen.
Shock the world

It makes me sad Sad unfortunately we are going to be drafting in the 2-6 Range, There is no way we go 0-16 like the Browns will. 

Again we miss out on another top QB in the draft. 

Quote:It makes me sad Sad unfortunately we are going to be drafting in the 2-6 Range, There is no way we go 0-16 like the Browns will. 

We don't really miss out on a pick though. Right now it is looking like we will pick #2, so we take Clowney or trade him to a playoff contender for more picks than Atlanta gave Cleveland for Julio Jones.

I would take the trade given how many holes our team has, but I would be happy keeping Clowney as well.

He is crazy overrated. If you didn't know any better you would think the kid was a freshmen who needed a year or two more in college.

TEST

There is no guarantee we will get Bridgewater, we have to look at all the prospects, if we end up with number 2 pick, I dont see any other QB right now worth going number 2 over Clowney, so in the 2nd round we could get our guy or trade back in the 1st. 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Well I'm glad I wasn't missing anything. Gabbert even looks better than Hundley 

Quote:There is no guarantee we will get Bridgewater, we have to look at all the prospects, if we end up with number 2 pick, I dont see any other QB right now worth going number 2 over Clowney, so in the 2nd round we could get our guy or trade back in the 1st. 

This franchise will be laughed out of the NFL if we took anything other than a QB in the first round. I hope you realize this.

TEST

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2013, 01:56 AM by The Eleventh Doctor.)

Quote:It makes me sad Sad unfortunately we are going to be drafting in the 2-6 Range, There is no way we go 0-16 like the Browns will. 

The biggest worry for Bridgewater is Minnesota.  Their schedule is ROUGH.  If they lose to the Steelers next week, they could very easily go 0-16.  Here's their schedule:

vs Carolina - Pretty winnable, but may be their last chance at a win.  And look what Carolina did today.

@ Giants - Giants have been playing poor, but Eli Manning is a tough one.

vs Green Bay - Ouch.

@ Dallas - Winnable, but difficult

vs Washington - Winnable, but... RGIII is doing pretty well in his many losses so far

@ Seattle - Ouch

@ Green Bay - Ouch

vs Chicago - Ouch

@ Baltimore - Ouch

vs Philadelphia - The next best chance for them to win a game I think

@ Cincinnatti - Winnable, but very difficult

vs Detroit - Winnable, but still pretty difficult

Here's the Jags schedule on the other hand:

vs Indianapolis - Probably not

@ St. Louis - Our easiest game since Oakland

@ Denver - Football gods, we beseech you, what did we do to deserve facing the Broncos and Seahawks at home in the same year?

vs San Diego - San Diego always blows us out

vs San Fransisco - The worst slaughter in the U.K. since Jack the Ripper

@ Tennessee - Winnable, but... the Titans have been pretty good this year.

vs Arizona - Winnable, but they've played decent recently

@ Houston - For some reason we played hard against them last year...

@ Cleveland - Winnable, but they're looking better

vs Houston - Wow... Houston twice in three weeks... we really did ********** off the football gods

vs Buffalo - Winnable

vs Tennessee - Winnable, but again Tennessee has been playing well lately

@ Indianapolis - I hate ending the season with 4/6 games being divisional matchups

I think Bridgewater could very well be a Viking next year. Him and Adrian Peterson could make the Vikings a very scary bunch.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2013, 02:00 AM by vagrantwade.)

I think you are really underrating the Vikings. Keep in mind they only lost to the Bears 30-31 on a game winning drive by Cutler. And now the same by the Browns. It's not like they are getting decimated by teams like us.

TEST

If we get the number one pick, we're going to draft Bridgewater.  Even if Teddy, God forbid, went out with a season ending injury next week -- he'd still likely be the number one overall pick in the draft.  He's that good.

Hundley will likely still come out and be a top five pick in the draft, because I think his physical ability is too much to pass up for some teams (ie: the Browns and Bucs).  I like Mariota too, but I think he's the guy that ends up staying in school for one more year and challenges to be the top quarterback in 2015.

My question is why people would think we were as good as the Browns after Week #2.  The Browns took the Vikings to the last play of the game and then lost to the Ravens 14-6.

How does that compare to our 1st 2 games ??

Quote:The biggest worry for Bridgewater is Minnesota.  Their schedule is ROUGH.  If they lose to the Steelers next week, they could very easily go 0-16.  Here's their schedule:

I think Bridgewater could very well be a Viking next year. Him and Adrian Peterson could make the Vikings a very scary bunch.

Your analysis and logic does make a lot of sense, however, the Vikes do look like an NFL team.    They are losing heartbreakers.

I think AP will win Minnesota a few games.

Quote:I think AP will win Minnesota a few games.

Like the 2011 Jaguars. 5-11 or somewhere in the neighborhood.

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2013, 10:34 AM by JaG4LyFe.)

Wow you guys have no clue at all don't you. Hundley overrated...lol. Typical Jaguars MB, posting with absolutely no substance at all. If UCLA beats Oregon, Hundley goes number one, it's that simple. Besides that he's still top five material, he's mobile and has a cannon for an arm. He could work on his accuracy and tangibles but at least he plays a decent schedule unlike the mancrush Bridgewater.

Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2013, 11:12 AM by roycee.)

Quote:Wow you guys have no clue at all don't you. Hundley overrated...lol. Typical Jaguars MB, posting with absolutely no substance at all. If UCLA beats Oregon, Hundley goes number one, it's that simple. Besides that he's still top five material, he's mobile and has a cannon for an arm. He could work on his accuracy and tangibles but at least he plays a decent schedule unlike the mancrush Bridgewater.

They both have played fairly weak teams so far which also has nothing to do with their ability as QBs.

Defenses Hundley has played this season:

Ranking in Passing Yards given up- 77th, 106th, 105th

Average ranking of 96.

Next team ranking - 108

Defenses Bridgewater has played this season: 

Ranking in Passing Yards given up - 103rd, 30th, FCS team (109 in FCS), 53rd

Average ranking of 74.

Next team ranking - 121

All stats from the official NCAA website. 

Quote:Wow you guys have no clue at all don't you. Hundley overrated...lol. Typical Jaguars MB, posting with absolutely no substance at all. If UCLA beats Oregon, Hundley goes number one, it's that simple. Besides that he's still top five material, he's mobile and has a cannon for an arm. He could work on his accuracy and tangibles but at least he plays a decent schedule unlike the mancrush Bridgewater.

Hundley will never face a defense in the same league as 2012 Florida.