Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Caldwell / Bradley Transparency

Figured I'd start my first topic on the shiny, new-car-smell board with a little minor positivity.

Having watched or listened to every presser I could find online and having read every interview and article as well -  I've come away with a refreshing perspective on these two. 

Going all the way back to initial hirings, "even if he's released," the draft process, and all the way through camp and then roster cut-downs....

One thing has remained constant -    

These guys offer up lots of information that many in their respective positions keep internal and they have essentially done everything they've said they would do.  I, for one, really appreciate the level of transparency they offer.  Sure there's an element of "coach speak" from time to time,  but on the whole - these guys have been fairly outspoken and unveiled.  

The team obviously has major issues that will require time (and another draft) to mend, and it's too soon to know if this is the staff that will fix it properly.  That said, it sure is nice for a fan thousands of miles away to be given as much insight as they give - and for their statements to be reflected in their actions thus far.  

So, there's one thing giving me a glimmer of confidence in the new regime.  Here's hoping their approach ends up paying off in the long term.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yes, agree wholeheartedly. Much about the team is improved, including the website which was good to begin with and now is pretty remarkable in its content ("Kicking it with Scobee" is a good example, don't beat me up if it was there last year).
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

Yep, I can see right through both of these guys.

Quote:Yep, I can see right through both of these guys.
Clearly.

Its the QB stupid!

Quote:Figured I'd start my first topic on the shiny, new-car-smell board with a little minor positivity.

Having watched or listened to every presser I could find online and having read every interview and article as well -  I've come away with a refreshing perspective on these two. 

Going all the way back to initial hirings, "even if he's released," the draft process, and all the way through camp and then roster cut-downs....

These guys offer up lots of information that many in their respective positions keep internal and they have essentially done everything they've said they would do.  I, for one, really appreciate the level of transparency they offer.  Sure there's an element of "coach speak" from time to time,  but on the whole - these guys have been fairly outspoken and unveiled.  

The team obviously has major issues that will require time (and another draft) to mend, and it's too soon to know if this is the staff that will fix it properly.  That said, it sure is nice for a fan thousands of miles away to be given as much insight as they give - and for their statements to be reflected in their actions thus far.  

So, there's one thing giving me a glimmer of confidence in the new regime.  Here's hoping their approach ends up paying off in the long term.
I totally agree with this and am very much enjoying the change from the previous secretive regimes. Harris, G Smith and Del Rio were all either always withholding info or manipulating it. 

Its the QB stupid!

And the helmets are so awesome! :no:

Quote:And the helmets are so awesome! :no:

Flaming to commence in 5...4...3...2.........
Signature goes here.

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2013, 08:15 PM by NH3.)

Figured I'd start my first topic on the shiny, new-car-smell board with a little minor positivity.

Having watched or listened to every presser I could find online and having read every interview and article as well - I've come away with a refreshing perspective on these two.

These guys offer up lots of information that many in their respective positions keep internal and they have essentially done everything they've said they would do. I, for one, really appreciate the level of transparency they offer. Sure there's an element of "coach speak" from time to time, but on the whole - these guys have been fairly outspoken and unveiled.

The team obviously has major issues that will require time (and another draft) to mend, and it's too soon to know if this is the staff that will fix it properly. That said, it sure is nice for a fan thousands of miles away to be given as much insight as they give - and for their statements to be reflected in their actions thus far.

So, there's one thing giving me a glimmer of confidence in the new regime. Here's hoping their approach ends up paying off in the long term.[/quote]

Nice Posting...

The ironic thing is that there's a plethera of fans, local and afar, that does'nt get the big picture as you and I do. We've been within the cellar for some time and it'll take time to get it corrected.

Yes I had faith in the previous regimes and yes it's due to them being affiliated w/the Jaguars...

Time Will Tell...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Coach Speech from "time to time". ??

While of course I expect Coach speech to the media, did you actually listen to Gus's locker room talks after the Blowouts?

"We just need to get better, play smarter, eliminate mistakes, keep getting better, play smarter, play smarter"

It sounded like one of those stepford wife robots that the voice program was skipping and melting down.

I expected Gus to start saying "play smarter, play smarter, play smarter...better, smarter, better, better, and his head to explode like a fembot.