Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Odds Stacked gainst us in More Ways Than One

First off, Congrats to Mr. Khan and Coach Bradley on this new and improved message board. This is one of the many baby steps that needs to be taken in order for us to get to the level of a franchise that we need. These improvements clearly have Mr. Khan's and Coach Bradley's stamp on it, so kudos to the two of them for addressing this with everything else going on.

Every great player has a routine. A routine allows an athlete to establish consistency, and be the best that they can be. You show me a great athlete without a routine and I'll show you a Boystown trophy case without multiple basketball state championship trophies. Neither is happening!!!

It has been brought to my attention by a reliable source that the Jags stayed on the west coast instead of traveling back home for this weekends tussle in Seattle. Was this mandated by the NFL? I can clearly see  what is going on here - the NFL is purposely trying to disrupt our bodily clocks. Now, when our Jags wake up at 6:00 a.m. to get ready for 6:30 a.m. film sessions, practice or individual work outs, it is really like 3:30 a.m. Jacksonville time.  When coaches do room checks at 9:00 p.m., it is really like 6:00 p.m. Jacksonville time. Between this scheme and forcing us to spend over a week in London, where I might add is also in a different time zone, we have no chance.  When we tee it up at 1;00 a.m. in our next game in Jacksonville vs the Colts, we are going feel like we are kicking off at 10:00 a.m. It's not fair and it's not right. Seattle shouldn't have to spend two weeks in the northeast, much less one of the furthest most south east teams in the USA.  This schedule does not and will not allow us to get into any sort of routine.

Which brings me to my next point and yes I am going to state what I know every one of you is thinking. Is it possible that in addition to getting absolutely screwed by the scheduler, we are experiencing the curse of Zach Potter??? We have not won a game since we parted ways with arguably the most under utilized tight end in the history of our franchise.  Now I know and you know that Ron Prince deliberately campagined against getting him the football, but now that Prince is gone, should we reach out to Potter and try and get him back? Did we completely and totally tick off the football God's when we parted ways with ZP? Are we now past the point of no return?

I guess we will see first hand this weekend if Gene Smith's decision to draft Bryan Anger over Russell Wilson was in fact the right one. The only true way to measure this is by which team comes out on top.

Lastly, and not to rub salt in everyone's wounds, but Del Rio is 2-0 right now with the Broncos.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Anger>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wilson.    

:teehee:

more fine analysis from Omaha  -  I applaud your levity, sir.  

Man, you are paranoid.

Dude, hate to kill your thread mostly, but to stay on the west coast was Bradley and Caldwell's decision. They actually said it before the season. They called it a team bond from what Bradley was saying. And Zach Potter was also very often injured.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Omaha, one day the simpletons will fully understand your genius.

I applaud you my good man.
Signature goes here.

Kudos Omaha for discovering the Zach Potter connection. It's so obvious once you pointed it out.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

He strictly goes by ZP now as he pursues his second dream as a Hip Hop artist in South Florida. Look for his new album to drop this fall.

No one is safe.

Khan and Bradley had nothing to do with new message board.

WOW...
[url=http://home.comcast.net/~midimusic2006/mp3/sec/Tennessee__Rocky_Top.mp3][/url]</P><P>
;
 </P> <DIV class=b2></DIV>
;

Quote:First off, Congrats to Mr. Khan and Coach Bradley on this new and improved message board. This is one of the many baby steps that needs to be taken in order for us to get to the level of a franchise that we need. These improvements clearly have Mr. Khan's and Coach Bradley's stamp on it, so kudos to the two of them for addressing this with everything else going on.

Every great player has a routine. A routine allows an athlete to establish consistency, and be the best that they can be. You show me a great athlete without a routine and I'll show you a Boystown trophy case without multiple basketball state championship trophies. Neither is happening!!!

It has been brought to my attention by a reliable source that the Jags stayed on the west coast instead of traveling back home for this weekends tussle in Seattle. Was this mandated by the NFL? I can clearly see  what is going on here - the NFL is purposely trying to disrupt our bodily clocks. Now, when our Jags wake up at 6:00 a.m. to get ready for 6:30 a.m. film sessions, practice or individual work outs, it is really like 3:30 a.m. Jacksonville time.  When coaches do room checks at 9:00 p.m., it is really like 6:00 p.m. Jacksonville time. Between this scheme and forcing us to spend over a week in London, where I might add is also in a different time zone, we have no chance.  When we tee it up at 1;00 a.m. in our next game in Jacksonville vs the Colts, we are going feel like we are kicking off at 10:00 a.m. It's not fair and it's not right. Seattle shouldn't have to spend two weeks in the northeast, much less one of the furthest most south east teams in the USA.  This schedule does not and will not allow us to get into any sort of routine.

Which brings me to my next point and yes I am going to state what I know every one of you is thinking. Is it possible that in addition to getting absolutely screwed by the scheduler, we are experiencing the curse of Zach Potter??? We have not won a game since we parted ways with arguably the most under utilized tight end in the history of our franchise.  Now I know and you know that Ron Prince deliberately campagined against getting him the football, but now that Prince is gone, should we reach out to Potter and try and get him back? Did we completely and totally tick off the football God's when we parted ways with ZP? Are we now past the point of no return?

I guess we will see first hand this weekend if Gene Smith's decision to draft Bryan Anger over Russell Wilson was in fact the right one. The only true way to measure this is by which team comes out on top.

Lastly, and not to rub salt in everyone's wounds, but Del Rio is 2-0 right now with the Broncos.
No... Peyton Manning is 2-0

Quote:Khan and Bradley had nothing to do with new message board.

Clearly, you are not in the "know". Bradley and Khan were the architects, wouldn't be surprised if they even wrote the code

I'm surprised most of our players know what month it is.  This is pyschological warfare analogous to what many of our prisoners of war had to endure.  

President, Omaha for Jacksonville

Zach, I am speechless!

Hello Jag Fans.

I come in peace, just like mingling with the upcoming team.  You'll eventually like Gus Bradley, he's a great coach.

What compelled me to reply to this thread was the following excerpt

"Now, when our Jags wake up at 6:00 a.m. to get ready for 6:30 a.m. film sessions, practice or individual work outs, it is really like 3:30 a.m. Jacksonville time

Maybe i'm missing something, but when the coach wakes them up at 6:00 am for their 6:30 meeting, wouldn't it be like 9:30 am Jacksonville time?  Being you guys are 3 hours ahead of westcoast.

Well, good luck in the future, stick with Gus and it will be alright..

Quote:Hello Jag Fans.

I come in peace, just like mingling with the upcoming team.  You'll eventually like Gus Bradley, he's a great coach.

What compelled me to reply to this thread was the following excerpt

"Now, when our Jags wake up at 6:00 a.m. to get ready for 6:30 a.m. film sessions, practice or individual work outs, it is really like 3:30 a.m. Jacksonville time

Maybe i'm missing something, but when the coach wakes them up at 6:00 am for their 6:30 meeting, wouldn't it be like 9:30 am Jacksonville time?  Being you guys are 3 hours ahead of westcoast.

Well, good luck in the future, stick with Gus and it will be alright..

WELCOME TO DUVAL, er, OMAHA - WHERE TIME ZONES DON'T PLAY YO

Quote:Omaha, one day the simpletons will fully understand your genius.

I applaud you my good man.

I'm still amazed how many people don't understand the satire?

My personal favorite "JDR is 2-0" !

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

This all goes back to the time when Brunell was benched for Leftwich.  The football gods have had it in for us ever since.

Wait a minute. London is in a different time zone? My bodily clock just soiled itself.

"we will see if drafting Anger over Russel Wilson was the right decision"

" The curse of Zach Potter"- I can just see some old guy decades from now moaning at the bar saying "ever since we lost Potter, we cannot win a championship! It's a curse I tell you, just like the Babe"

No offense Mr.OP, but those are some crazy statements,( I hope those sentiments were a joke). You might should have stuck with the time zone issue, that was plenty delusional enough for one post.

Quote:Clearly, you are not in the "know". Bradley and Khan were the architects, wouldn't be surprised if they even wrote the code
Do you know  this to be true?

First-year, first-time head coach.  0-2 team showing real 0-16 potential.  Key players out with injuries, suspension, etc.  Starting QB a coin toss on game day. O-line with holes everywhere.  No consistent pass-rush,  All this to deal with and the head coach is wasting time designing a message board???  If it's true we deserve to be the joke of the NFL.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.