Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tajh Boyd on tonight

Quote:Green is better

And Julio is better than Watkins. Hence "poor man's" version.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Boyd has nice footwork and a fast, compact throwing motion. He still doesn't take enough snaps from under center. He's one of the prospects who has nice potential but not NFL day 1 ready.

Teddy is still significantly ahead of his draft class.

Cool story, bro.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Ohh look, it's the guy who believes Clowney will get this team multiple SB wins.

Quote:And Julio is better than Watkins. Hence "poor man's" version.

I think Watkins has a chance to be every bit as good as Julio.
Its the QB stupid!

Quote:I think Watkins has a chance to be every bit as good as Julio.

Eh. I definitely don't.

Quote:I guess it depends on your view of athleticism. I fear Watkins in the open field a lot more than I do Lee, but Lee would be better on fades to the back shoulder.

If Detroit spends any more assets on WR's before getting their Offensive Line shored up, it just may be cause for a riot. I just don't have faith in Reiff being a long-term answer at LT for them.

I think Stafford is the least sacked QB in the NFL.

Boyd is going to put up monster numbers today. Wake is playing terrible and they are getting insane YAC.

TEST

Quote:He just isn't fast enough to be a good option QB in the NFL. And as beautiful as a lot of his throws are, he also throws a lot of just awful easy passes that his receivers bail him out on. That said, the Clemson WR core the past few years has been insane. I wouldn't mind getting Watkins somehow if we end up with multiple picks in the first miraculously.

Is there any QB in this draft, besides TB, that you think will be a good QB in the NFL?

Quote:Is there any QB in this draft, besides TB, that you think will be a good QB in the NFL?

Tajh Boyd. I made the first Boyd thread last offseason

Mariota depending on the offense.

TEST

I like Boyd as a late first.

i wish he was a year or two younger. He will be 24 at the start of next season.

TEST

Quote:i wish he was a year or two younger. He will be 24 at the start of next season.

Not really a big deal. I'm pretty sure there are some other QBs that turned 24 during their rookie year

Quote:I like Boyd as a late first.
he might drop that far if enough underclassman declares. but i doubt it.

Quote:Not really a big deal. I'm pretty sure there are some other QBs that turned 24 during their rookie year

No one said it was a big deal. I said "I wish".

TEST

Quote:No one said it was a big deal. I said "I wish".

Either way I doubt being a year or two younger would effect his play or development as a rookie and through his career. 

Quote:Either way I doubt being a year or two younger would effect his play or development as a rookie and through his career. 

Right...I am just saying you can potentially get more years out of him if he was younger.

TEST

I'm still not sold on Tajh Boyd as a top 10 QB, and one thing that still concerns me is his poor yards per rush, he just doesnt get a lot of yards for the many times he runs. If he is not a pure pocket passer he should be a better runner considering he is only 6'1.

Boyd's career avg ypc is like 2.0 with a high of 2.8 season high, when you look at Russell Wilson his avg was about 3.5 with a career high of 4.3.

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Now that it looks like he'll be available in the second, he could be our best option if we miss out on Bridgewater.

Don't like him at all. Don't think he will translatete the NFL well at all. I like Mariota more than I like Boyd, and I don't even like Mariota.

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

I think Tajh Boyd is a Plan C option, and only if he falls to round three.  I wouldn't touch him in the first two rounds, or if we draft Teddy.