Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Yay or Nay

King's ransom + Clowney then Manziel in the 2nd

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Nay.

Nay. I'm not a fan of Manziel as an NFL QB prospect.

Then pray?

Its the QB stupid!

No. God no.

And if Manziel is good enough to be the 33rd pick, then he's going in the first round... if that makes sense.

If he's seen as a legit prospect, someone will fall in love with his abilities and persona and not risk him getting back to Jacksonville (since they would obviously be going QB at 33 in this scenario). Maybe Chip.

I don't think so for no other reason then we have to take our best shot at QB.  We are in that bad a shape at the QB position.  If we had a serviceable guy there, I would think we could do it.  Maybe even bring in another one in 2014.  Our QB situation is so bad, we may want to consider using our 1st and 2nd on a QB.

Just kidding, but it is pretty bad unless Gabby wakes up. 

I guess that ain't gonna happen.

<FONT size=4>Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?</FONT>

Short.

No arm.

Impetulent.

Yeah, I'll pass.

But if you have Bridge you'd like to sell me...

Making up

Evidence

Depending on

Information

Available

Best way to tell someone is just a casual NCAA fan? They want Manziel on their team in the NFL.

TEST

Quote:Best way to tell someone is just a casual NCAA fan? They want Manziel on their team in the NFL.

This. You'd think it was Josh Mcdaniels picking for the Jags.