Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Your top 5 2014 qb draft prospect pros & cons

Quote:Tier 1 - Teddy

Tier 2 - Some other people I don't care about.

I'm all in for Bridgewater but man you need to come up for some air and get off his jock for a while
[Image: Brunell_sig_zps13c33193.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Yep. Was that all you have to say?

Last year you had Geno as your avatar. You wanted the Jaguars to pick him #2 overall. He was "THE" guy. He had "IT". Now you can care less about him.

Ironic.

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2013, 09:01 PM by vagrantwade.)

Quote:Last year you had Geno as your avatar. You wanted the Jaguars to pick him #2 overall. He was "THE" guy. He had "IT". Now you can care less about him.

Ironic.

Because I'm a Jaguars fan not a Jets fan. How is that Irony? I've had a bridgewater avatar since the combine. I use to have one that I photoshopped myself of Bridgewater in a teal jaguars jersey. It was pretty dope.

Quote:I'm all in for Bridgewater but man you need to come up for some air and get off his jock for a while

I've been doing it since the combine. This train stops for no one.

TEST

Quote:Last year you had Geno as your avatar. You wanted the Jaguars to pick him #2 overall. He was "THE" guy. He had "IT". Now you can care less about him.

Ironic.

I think you honestly just sign on to this board to pick fights with people about Bridgewater. What is your purpose?

;

;

Quote:I think you honestly just sign on to this board to pick fights with people about Bridgewater. What is your purpose?

That is my purpose. I signed up for this board when Clowney and Bridgewater were 11 years old knowing that one day pick fights about them.

Quote:At least my declaration of Geno Smith is backed up by statistics. Your claim that "Teddy Bridgewater is as mobile as Russell Wilson" is not backed up by any statistics. I get it "but, but, but, I saw him run for a 1st down last week!" cool... I've seen Tom Brady run for a first down too, but that doesn't make him as mobile as Russell Wilson.

Once you guys can start admitting that you can (and have been) wrong and that Teddy Bridgewater is, in fact, human.

You clearly dont understand the differnce between being mobile and being a good runner. When i say Teddy is just as mobile as Wilson it refers to his ability to extend plays with his feet behind the LOS. I have never claimed that he is just as good running read option or as elusive while running downfield.

Big Ben is one of the best mobile QBs but he doesnt run downfield, see the difference?

Greece, the ABC commenter just stated what I mentioned earlier (about Gardner having more TDs). I looked up Boyd's and you are right, though. Their stats guys need a talkin' to.

Quote:Greece, the ABC commenter just stated what I mentioned earlier (about Gardner having more TDs). I looked up Boyd's and you are right, though. Their stats guys need a talkin' to.

Yes I heard it to, and yes their stats guy needs to do a better job.

I wasn't making it up Tongue. I knew I read it / heard it somewhere.

Quote:I wasn't making it up Tongue. I knew I read it / heard it somewhere.

I figured you misheard. Despite our disagreements your post on stats are usually 100% accurate.

Quote:I figured you misheard. Despite our disagreements your post on stats are usually 100% accurate.

Gardner benefits from Michigan being an average team. They never blow teams out (minus CMU), so he usually has 4 full quarters to post numbers.

All of these pretenders like Mettenberger and Murray getting exposed today.

TEST

Quote:All of these pretenders like Mettenberger and Murray getting exposed today.

Very unique QB class.

Quote:Very unique QB class.

Murray was awful today despite his inflated yardage. He should have had 3 INTs and he had a bunch of ankle catches by his receivers. Outside of Mariota and Teddy I don't think i trust any of them with a top 3 pick.

TEST

Bridgewater FTW

Bridgewater is the only QB I would consider in the top 3. There are a handful of guys worth the #33 pick that all have different flaws.

Quote:Bridgewater is the only QB I would consider in the top 3. There are a handful of guys worth the #33 pick that all have different flaws.

I personally am not a big fan of Mariota so I pretty much agree. I feel like any fast dual threat QB can put up insane numbers in that Oregon offense. Mariota is a cog he is not the engine.

TEST

I like Boyd as well.

Quote:I personally am not a big fan of Mariota so I pretty much agree. I feel like any fast dual threat QB can put up insane numbers in that Oregon offense. Mariota is a cog he is not the engine.

Have you seen Fales at all this year? Can't say I have. He has respectable stats vs teams that greatly trump SJSU. Does he climb into the 1st round?

Quote:Have you seen Fales at all this year? Can't say I have. He has respectable stats vs teams that greatly trump SJSU. Does he climb into the 1st round?

He definitely has first round accuracy. I feel like his decision making just goes to crap anytime he plays a team out of their own conference. He has beautiful touch on his balls and can make all of the NFL passes but his arm strength isn't the greatest and rarely rifles passes.

I can definitely see him making it into the late first round if he impresses at the combine.

TEST