Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Post Count

Big Grin  (This post was last modified: 06-04-2017, 03:48 PM by JagzD1.)

Not that I have very many (840) but I'm also not some newbie who just joined.  I would really have to suck to only have 12 posts in nearly 12 years.  Ok, I still suck with 840 in 12 years but not as bad as 12 posts.  Big Grin

Great job on the board too.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Post counts were one of the issues that we struggled with. It's possible that it will be updated accordingly automagically as the board software catches up.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Meh no big deal I think it has something to do with if you changed your Screen name at some point. About 11,000 post ago I changed it from jagfan4life00 to EricC85 and post count reflects it.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(This post was last modified: 06-04-2017, 05:34 PM by jagsfreak27.)

Glad to see the new board finally here. Hopefully we will have more freedom when it comes to things like sigs and Avis. I lost quite a few posts on my account as well, hopefully it will catch up as the new board continues to pull information from the old
LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

(This post was last modified: 06-04-2017, 05:37 PM by wrong_box.)

(06-04-2017, 03:55 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Post counts were one of the issues that we struggled with.  It's possible that it will be updated accordingly automagically as the board software catches up.

what do the stars under your name mean? and i lost a ton of posts too and i never changed my name...

(06-04-2017, 05:34 PM)wrong_box Wrote:
(06-04-2017, 03:55 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Post counts were one of the issues that we struggled with.  It's possible that it will be updated accordingly automagically as the board software catches up.

what do the stars under your name mean? and i lost a ton of posts too and i never changed my name...

The stars mean that I'm awesome!

Actually, I'm not sure how that all works right now.

Regarding "posts that you lost", can you elaborate a bit?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Low and behold all of my posts have now transferred over. Awesome!
LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

(06-04-2017, 05:55 PM)jagsfreak27 Wrote: Low and behold all of my posts have now transferred over. Awesome!

Magic....

(06-04-2017, 06:00 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(06-04-2017, 05:55 PM)jagsfreak27 Wrote: Low and behold all of my posts have now transferred over. Awesome!

Magic....

Never doubted you folks for a second! Any chance we will have a notification eventually?

(This post was last modified: 06-04-2017, 09:01 PM by Minorcan.)

Yeah I'm down a good few thousand posts. I worked to spam a lot of threads for those posts.

Edit: never mind! All good now

(06-04-2017, 06:34 PM)Minorcan Wrote: Yeah I'm down a good few thousand posts. I worked to spam a lot of threads for those posts.

You don't matter.  Wink

LOL, just kidding.  If it means that much maybe some "magic" will happen.

Not that it really matters, but I'm down about 2000 posts. I wonder if that has something to do with post before they updated the Jungle to it's current state?

(06-04-2017, 06:44 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(06-04-2017, 06:34 PM)Minorcan Wrote: Yeah I'm down a good few thousand posts. I worked to spam a lot of threads for those posts.

You don't matter.  Wink

LOL, just kidding.  If it means that much maybe some "magic" will happen.

Oh, thank you! Assuming you fixed that??  

Is there not a notification on this board? Didn't get a thing saying you quoted me.  :dodgy:

(06-04-2017, 09:02 PM)Minorcan Wrote: Is there not a notification on this board? Didn't get a thing saying you quoted me.  :dodgy:

I believe you need to "subscribe" to forums that you'd like to be notified about. 

User CP > Miscellaneous > Subscriptions

Hope that's right. Still learning my way here too.

(06-04-2017, 09:09 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(06-04-2017, 09:02 PM)Minorcan Wrote: Is there not a notification on this board? Didn't get a thing saying you quoted me.  :dodgy:

I believe you need to "subscribe" to forums that you'd like to be notified about. 

Thanks again!

(06-04-2017, 05:46 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:

nope its fixed...yesterday when I logged in it said i only had a little over 1k posts now it says over 7k...so no its a non issue

(06-05-2017, 02:48 AM)wrong_box Wrote:
(06-04-2017, 05:46 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:

nope its fixed...yesterday when I logged in it said i only had a little over 1k posts now it says over 7k...so no its a non issue
I'm still missing about 23,000 posts.

I'm back to my old count now. Not sure if it's completely accurate but it's above Bchbunnie's and that's all that matters.

(06-05-2017, 12:21 PM)DragonFury Wrote: I'm back to my old count now. Not sure if it's completely accurate but it's above Bchbunnie's and that's all that matters.

At least you have that going for you, which is nice.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(06-04-2017, 10:26 PM)Minorcan Wrote:
(06-04-2017, 09:09 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:

Thanks again!

Please make sure your email is valid if you choose that method of notification.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]