Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Post Count

(06-05-2017, 08:37 AM)DragonFury Wrote:
(06-05-2017, 02:48 AM)wrong_box Wrote: nope its fixed...yesterday when I logged in it said i only had a little over 1k posts now it says over 7k...so no its a non issue
I'm still missing about 23,000 posts.

(06-05-2017, 12:21 PM)DragonFury Wrote: I'm back to my old count now. Not sure if it's completely accurate but it's above Bchbunnie's and that's all that matters.

Maybe the exchange rate has changed...United States posts are probably worth more than European posts

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-05-2017, 03:46 PM)wrong_box Wrote:
(06-05-2017, 08:37 AM)DragonFury Wrote: I'm still missing about 23,000 posts.

(06-05-2017, 12:21 PM)DragonFury Wrote: I'm back to my old count now. Not sure if it's completely accurate but it's above Bchbunnie's and that's all that matters.

Maybe the exchange rate has changed...United States posts are probably worth more than European posts

Of course they are.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I'm on a new journey, a fresh start if you will.

2 down, many more thousand to go to catch back up.

(06-05-2017, 03:58 PM)Scarecrow Wrote: I'm on a new journey, a fresh start if you will.

2 down, many more thousand to go to catch back up.

Well, it helps if you use your correct account!

I've merged you with your former self.  You should be able to log in using your original ID and password.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(This post was last modified: 06-05-2017, 08:57 PM by Minorcan.)

(06-05-2017, 01:20 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(06-04-2017, 10:26 PM)Minorcan Wrote: Thanks again!

Please make sure your email is valid if you choose that method of notification.

Is there another method? I just want the little red "1" up there ^^^. Does this board do that?

(06-05-2017, 08:57 PM)Minorcan Wrote:
(06-05-2017, 01:20 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Please make sure your email is valid if you choose that method of notification.

Is there another method? I just want the little red "1" up there ^^^. Does this board do that?

You're talking about the red digit when you get a PM?  It posts a banner at the top of the page so you're aware of new messages.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(06-05-2017, 09:16 PM)FBT Wrote:
(06-05-2017, 08:57 PM)Minorcan Wrote: Is there another method? I just want the little red "1" up there ^^^. Does this board do that?

You're talking about the red digit when you get a PM?  It posts a banner at the top of the page so you're aware of new messages.

Well yes, but I would also get a notification when someone quoted me or liked my posts. Which as you can imagine, was often! Tongue 

Was this just me?!

I lost a couple of thousand and they haven't returned. No big deal to me, though.

(06-04-2017, 06:44 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(06-04-2017, 06:34 PM)Minorcan Wrote: Yeah I'm down a good few thousand posts. I worked to spam a lot of threads for those posts.

You don't matter.  Wink

LOL, just kidding.  If it means that much maybe some "magic" will happen.

Man if your personally pulling them over +1 to you, I think it might be the pre-2013 numbera that are gone, but if you can find those posts, I would love to jave them back. I jad a great Garrard vs Leftwich breakdown that I lost when the board updated.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(This post was last modified: 06-11-2017, 10:24 PM by JaguarsWoman. Edit Reason: typing error )

(06-04-2017, 05:21 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Meh no big deal I think it has something to do with if you changed your Screen name at some point. About 11,000 post ago I changed it from jagfan4life00 to EricC85 and post count reflects it.

As long as you have only one account, your post count will be unaffected. My post count is over 36,000 now and I did not always use the name JaguarsWoman.

im not a heavy hitter but i think i was over 3k.. got a little shorted. MODS!!! mind shootin a man a little boost lol.

(06-15-2017, 05:47 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: im not a heavy hitter but i think i was over 3k.. got a little shorted. MODS!!! mind shootin a man a little boost lol.

Sorry.... mod powers don't cover that. For such a boost you'd need someone with admin powers.
'02

Yeah mine's off as well, not that it matters.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

For the record, my post count from the previous board was around 17,000. I'm not concerned in the least that the number on the new board is much lower. The main thing is to let you know for information purposes.

From what I have seen so far, the new board looks terrific. Great job by everyone that made the new board a reality!

(07-26-2017, 04:04 AM)D6 Wrote: For the record,  my post count from the previous board was around 17,000.  I'm not concerned in the least that the number on the new board is much lower.  The main thing is to let you know for information purposes.

From what I have seen so far,  the new board looks terrific.  Great job by everyone that made the new board a reality!

First of all, it's good to see you D6.  As always I look forward to your analysis.

As far as the post counts, yes they did get messed up somehow during the transition.  There really isn't a whole lot that we can do about it.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(07-26-2017, 01:44 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(07-26-2017, 04:04 AM)D6 Wrote: For the record,  my post count from the previous board was around 17,000.  I'm not concerned in the least that the number on the new board is much lower.  The main thing is to let you know for information purposes.

From what I have seen so far,  the new board looks terrific.  Great job by everyone that made the new board a reality!

First of all, it's good to see you D6.  As always I look forward to your analysis.

As far as the post counts, yes they did get messed up somehow during the transition.  There really isn't a whole lot that we can do about it.

Thanks, jagibelieve.  It's always great to be here.

No need to be concerned on this end regarding the Post Count situation.   I've participated on many Forums and Message Boards that had no post count totals displayed.  

The main thing is the overall new board seems terrific.   So far from what I seen,  it functions better than the previous board that was used.

All of, or the vast majority of my post count from the previous MB/ Forum now is appearing. If anyone helped behind the scenes with this, your efforts are certainly appreciated.

Wink 

(08-09-2017, 11:49 AM)D6 Wrote: All of, or the vast majority of my post count from the previous MB/ Forum now is appearing.  If anyone helped behind the scenes with this,  your efforts are certainly appreciated.

It's probably because we actually enjoy reading your posts!
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(07-18-2017, 01:39 AM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: Yeah mine's off as well,  not that it matters.

That's weird.  When I initially made this post the next time I logged in my post count was corrected.  Then I noticed today that I'm back to square one.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(08-23-2017, 10:39 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote:
(07-18-2017, 01:39 AM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: Yeah mine's off as well,  not that it matters.

That's weird.  When I initially made this post the next time I logged in my post count was corrected.  Then I noticed today that I'm back to square one.

Mine has bounced around a few times as well