Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
A Quick Thank You!

I just wanted to post a sincere thank you to the group who helped pull this message board together.  This was truly a team effort in every sense of the word.

Thanks to the Webmaster for dealing with the migration of all the data from the old board to the new, and in getting us as much content as we were allowed to take with us. 

Thanks to jagibelieve, rollerjag, High Score, hb1148, NYC4jags, no1jag, Dragonfury, newporttom, homebiscuit, JAGFAN4EVER!, BCHBunnie4, and Jags02 for being part of the group that has spent the past several days planning, executing, testing, and preparing for this move.  The fact that we were able to pull this together in a matter of a few weeks is pretty amazing, but everyone chipped in and we managed to get it done!

Now, let's promote the new board wherever we can to make sure that any of our regulars know where we've landed, and let's work on keeping this place up and running for years to come!

If Gus was still here, I'm sure he'd say something like sprinkles for everyone!
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

You Guys did a great job so Thank You for all the hard work
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Yes, big thanks to those who really made this happen.

(I can assure you all that my contribution was infinitesimal and I did zero heavy lifting.)

I was pretty certain we'd be starting from scratch when that June 1st deadline was announced, so those of you assisting in all the migration and configuration did a great job on very short notice. Cheers.

Thanks guys :)

Please keep the W3-Responsive skin. I don't have good eyes and can't see the text well on the darker regular skin.

You're all superstars - thank you from a very grateful British fan.

New board looks good. Thanks to everyone who put it together.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

Wow. This is outstanding. Thanks for all the work you guys put in!
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

You guys Are great glad to be home!
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(06-04-2017, 04:55 PM)BritishJag Wrote: Thanks guys Smile

Please keep the W3-Responsive skin. I don't have good eyes and can't see the text well on the darker regular skin.

With the new board, it's nice to have options.  If anything, we'll be expanding what is available.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

amazing work to the team to keep this thing going. The private sector prevails again!
Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

This is great...

It certainly feels like home!
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Good work gentlemen. Been here since 2009 and don't anticipate that changing anytime soon. Love the new ability to add sigs and Avis
LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

A great job keeping this board going. A heartfelt thank you to everyone who had a hand in creating this new board, especially in light of the ever-approaching headaches you'll all soon be faced with here.
"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

Thanks for the "thanks" and kudos. You members can do a big favor to us and just post, create threads, etc. and make sure that the board works. Tweaks and fixes are probably going to be needed, and we'll address them as we can.

Once again, thank you for coming on over!

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

How cool! Great job all

(06-04-2017, 06:23 PM)Minorcan Wrote: How cool! Great job all

Agreed, Thanks

This transition was seamless

Nice work! And thanks to all who made this happen.

Please test the board to it's fullest. Post links, make new topics, etc. We want to see what the 'ole girl will do and look for areas that we need to improve.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Looks good! Thanks to everyone who was involved in saving the board.

Huge thanks to all you guys who built this place. It's awesome. First time browsing And everything is easy to get to and efficient. Plus I've been at the beach all day and had a few to drink so that is even more impressive.