Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fear the dead back on tonight!

Sad that it's only been 2.75 seasons and they're already recycling story lines.

[Image: fear_the_walking_dead_6.jpg]

Though it was cooler to lead them with an M-79.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-03-2017, 02:29 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: I like how Kemosabe just assumed he was heading to the dam. Nuh uh Bubba, this is your land.

As one character correctly noted, Kemosabe was what Tonto called the Lone Ranger.

I used to like Nick, but now he's just doing the stupidest things possible. What is it about Troy he feels is worth keeping alive?
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(10-03-2017, 05:40 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(10-03-2017, 02:29 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: I like how Kemosabe just assumed he was heading to the dam. Nuh uh Bubba, this is your land.

As one character correctly noted, Kemosabe was what Tonto called the Lone Ranger.

I used to like Nick, but now he's just doing the stupidest things possible. What is it about Troy he feels is worth keeping alive?

We're the same, man. I just gotta bring him to the light.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-03-2017, 05:40 PM)rollerjag Wrote:

Hahaha good point!

Yeah, I think he sees himself in Troy. They're gonna have to put him down before he gets Madison pregnant!
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

I like how Alicia finally stood up to her mother and told Madison what was going to happen.

Nick...... Maybe he feels since he got a second chance after being so screwed up for so long, Troy deserves the same. Who knows how long Nick was an addict and put his family through hell with his poor choices? He sees Troy as being able to be redeemed. I just don't see it.

I like how Alicia handled the whole situation with the people in the pantry. She had empathy and compassion for those she had to dispatch of and that showed her humanity. Something Madison doesn't have IMO, and probably why I can't stand her. My husband jokes that Madison and I are a lot alike and is probably why I don't like her, because alpha females don't like each other. I don't see myself as an alpha female in daily life, I'm more of an observer and such, but in a situation when stuff hits the fan and things have to get done, I am all over it. I'm pretty single minded when taking care of business. So yeah, she and I wouldn't get along.

Let's get high and play with walkers!!! Yay!!!! Madison does 0 emotion face for the 100000000th time. Ugh.
Huh

Yeah just when you thought Nick was straight...Troy may end up saving him...

(10-11-2017, 11:20 AM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Yeah just when you thought Nick was straight...Troy may end up saving him...

It's probably Troy and Madison who sent him over the edge. I would have been trippin' a long time ago.

Thoughts on the finale? You know Daniel and Nick are still alive. Too bad Madison didn't stay behind and have the dam collapse on her head.
Huh

I thought it was pretty good. Typical season ending cliff hanger. I always enjoy it when Daniel goes full bore bad [BLEEP]. Too bad the Indian sniper didn't recognize Proctor as the obvious target right away but, of course, that's wouldn't be quite so dramatic.

Nick, a man of the people, delivering water to the masses. When did he get the detonator, when he hugged Strand?

I think all the major players will survive.
- Bob Marley

Yeah he lifted it from him when he hugged him.

SHould be interesting. Somehow they end up in Texas with Abraham! (Supposedly)

(10-17-2017, 10:26 AM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Yeah he lifted it from him when he hugged him.

Really????
Huh

That's the rumor, we'll see.

It'll be interesting to see who's left.

(10-17-2017, 10:26 AM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Yeah he lifted it from him when he hugged him.

Abraham's agent hopes this is true.
- Bob Marley

I'm sure. Still sad Ofelia got whacked...

(10-18-2017, 01:43 AM)Hard_Eight Wrote: I'm sure. Still sad Ofelia got whacked...

Yeah...seemed kind of unnecessary but I guess they wanted Daniel to go nuts?  Would be cool if the cross over (if it happened) had Rosita, Abraham and Eugene.
Huh

She's pregnant too, keeps from having to cover that up

It should be interesting how they spin it.

I love Michael Cudlitz and the character of Abraham so I'm all for him being the character for a crossover.

There's something kinda sexy about a guy and his sniper rifle.

I have officially cut the cord on FTWD. Gaping plot holes and too many characters I have zero emotional attachment to. So much blown potential. I would have done countless things differently. Praise Negan the real deal is back soon.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Best season of Fear yet!
I for one am growing to love Madison's character actually....

Her offing Troy was the biggest surprise to me.
Just BAM!
Literally left my jaw dropped open.

It'll never be TWD.... but for the offseason, it's one of my top shows now.