Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fear the dead back on tonight!

(06-06-2017, 02:47 PM)pirkster Wrote: The daughter is the only of the group I "root for."

I want her to stay around just because I like the "[BLEEP] me" boots and Australian accent when she guests on Talking.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

As a long-time critic of this show, I would like to go on record as saying I didn't hate this last episode. That is the closest I have come to a compliment since the show began.
Only a chump boos the home team!

(06-13-2017, 11:44 AM)Kotite Wrote: As a long-time critic of this show, I would like to go on record as saying I didn't hate this last episode. That is the closest I have come to a compliment since the show began.

This gives me the fortitude I need to watch it with my husband and actually be interested.

The best episode of the entire series because Madison was not in it. But it was still a good episode. I like Daniel. He gets stuff done.

Best episode yet I think.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(This post was last modified: 06-21-2017, 10:36 AM by Kotite.)

Back to back episodes that didn't suck..  Is this show finally turning the corner? Sure.. My willing suspension of disbelief is stretched to the breaking point that a crime lord in Mexico would know the very common name (and full back story) of a CIA-backed heavy from El Salvador and that they would meet in the zombie apocalypse. But Daniel has been one of the few characters in the show that isn't horrible.

(06-06-2017, 08:33 PM)EricC85 Wrote:
(06-06-2017, 03:36 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Personally, I think The Walking Dead sucks.  I watched ~ 2 seasons and never before have I wanted the entire cast to get killed off so bad.

Well you can just exit the stage left than......

Trust me, I did.

(06-20-2017, 11:45 AM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Best episode yet I think.

Agree.  Easily my favorite episode.

I thought Daniel was dead.

I'd recommend anyone watching the show for the first time start with this one.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(06-23-2017, 05:44 PM)pirkster Wrote:
(06-20-2017, 11:45 AM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Best episode yet I think.

Agree.  Easily my favorite episode.

I thought Daniel was dead.

I'd recommend anyone watching the show for the first time start with this one.

Yep. Don't even bother with any of the past episodes.

And they somehow find a way to make an episode full of events mostly boring. One step forward, two steps back.

(07-01-2017, 08:41 PM)Kotite Wrote: And they somehow find a way to make an episode full of events mostly boring. One step forward, two steps back.

Agreed. Even Daniel couldn't fix this mess.

I can't believe it's the midseason finale next week
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(07-03-2017, 05:02 AM)EricC85 Wrote: I can't believe it's the midseason finale next week

Two solid episodes for half of a season does not a good show make. It's not even mediocre at this point.

I'm enjoying it, but not fixated like I am on TWD. Still, I don't think it's horrible.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Easily the best season so far.

The women are bad [BLEEP].

I agree best season by far.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

My husband and I were watching it last night and he says, "Hey, you are Madison!" I so wanted to throat punch him.

(07-12-2017, 09:35 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: My husband and I were watching it last night and he says, "Hey, you are Madison!" I so wanted to throat punch him.

Not exactly the best response to convince him he's wrong.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

The chick that plays Ofelia (SP) was funny on the Talking Dead. Apparently she separated her shoulder when Madison snatched her out of the truck.

The whole Native American uprising is a bit far fetched... for a zombie apocalypse show..