Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I've got AMAZING news!!

You guys remember last year when I posted a thread saying that Solid Gold on Blanding was being torn down?

Well it was.. Today I was on Blanding and I drove by, and they're reopening it!!

They already have the new sign up. It's called "The All New Solid Gold"!!

They even have double doors now to accommodate some of the "fluffier and bigger boned" dancers!!

Take My Money Please!!!
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I saw that! They have built a much bigger building.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I just couldn't believe it..

My life have purpose again..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

I wasn't aware that it had closed. I'm sure the dealers will be happy.
Huh

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2017, 02:06 PM by Kotite.)

You think they'd miss out on the chance to post the "Now Hiring the Class of 2017" ad on their marquee?
Only a chump boos the home team!

(06-06-2017, 02:06 PM)Kotite Wrote: You think they'd miss out on the chance to post the "Now Hiring the Class of 2017" ad on their marquee?

I think most of their former dancers were from the class of 1970.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

What other establishment can boast about having three generations working together?

Maybe the super bowl will come back to Jacksonville now that it reopened in a bigger and better way.

(06-06-2017, 02:24 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(06-06-2017, 02:06 PM)Kotite Wrote: You think they'd miss out on the chance to post the "Now Hiring the Class of 2017" ad on their marquee?

I think most of their former dancers were from the class of 1970.

You start dealing with liability issues once they get low enough to trip over.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Thumbs Up  (This post was last modified: 06-06-2017, 04:17 PM by Dakota.)

Oh Yeah. Winger and I are going to spend a lot of quality time together losing money in panties.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

(06-06-2017, 04:16 PM)Dakota Wrote: Oh Yeah. Winger and I are going to spend a lot of quality time together losing money in panties.

That starts the day you're married.

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2017, 05:40 PM by snaxdelrio. Edit Reason: Needs dancing banana emoji )

I've never been to a gentleman's club but i am genuinely happy for you, a complete internet stranger. 2017 is so weird  Wink Wink

(06-06-2017, 04:18 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(06-06-2017, 04:16 PM)Dakota Wrote: Oh Yeah. Winger and I are going to spend a lot of quality time together losing money in panties.

That starts the day you're married.

Started way before then for some of us.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Yeah, but you're just going to be passing it back and forth. Coinage tends to stretch those things out over time, so try bringing paper next time.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(06-06-2017, 02:31 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: What other establishment can boast about having three generations working together?

Annie's Saloon in Astoria, Oregon. 

02 will back me up.

(06-06-2017, 06:27 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(06-06-2017, 02:31 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: What other establishment can boast about having three generations working together?

Annie's Saloon in Astoria, Oregon. 

02 will back me up.

Sounds like a classy establishment too.

(06-06-2017, 06:29 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(06-06-2017, 06:27 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Annie's Saloon in Astoria, Oregon. 

02 will back me up.

Sounds like a classy establishment too.
Good girls go to Heaven, bad girls go to Annie's.

(06-06-2017, 06:30 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(06-06-2017, 06:29 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Sounds like a classy establishment too.
Good girls go to Heaven, bad girls go to Annie's.

And then end up Jacksonville's Westside at the New, New Solid Gold. Everyone eventually moves to Florida when they turn 65.

(06-06-2017, 05:16 PM)snaxdelrio Wrote: I've never been to a gentleman's club but i am genuinely happy for you, a complete internet stranger. 2017 is so weird  Wink Wink

They're magical places where glitter covered girls ALL find you funny and attractive.
Only a chump boos the home team!

(06-06-2017, 07:59 PM)Kotite Wrote:
(06-06-2017, 05:16 PM)snaxdelrio Wrote: I've never been to a gentleman's club but i am genuinely happy for you, a complete internet stranger. 2017 is so weird  Wink Wink

They're magical places where glitter covered girls ALL find you funny and attractive.

Until you run out of money.