Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Maybe good, but prob not suggestions

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2017, 11:46 PM by HandsomeRob86.)

The new board is awesome I really enjoy and am so grateful for you guys putting it together. Thank you! So, I have just a few quick thoughts tho...

1. I would appreciate it greatly if the up/down vote was a one click process rather than a extra loaded screen.

2. I would like unlimited upvotes to give. I am okay with limits on downvotes as the board can get negative, but I think we should be able to give as many upvotes as we want.

3. On the threads, it would be neat if there was an option to see when people reply to you but not have it email (clutters the inbox too much). If this is already there mea culpa.

Keep up the great work guys!

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I changed the setting for the number of votes that you can do per day. Right now I don't know if the process can be easily modified, but I'll add it to my list.

Notification of replies in a different way is in work right now.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I have a dumb suggestion .
The old board remembered where i left off reading topics.
That was pretty sweet. If not no biggie

Can you turn off the minimum 5 characters required for a post? Something simple like HBD won't post because it's too short.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-08-2017, 04:33 PM)snaxdelrio Wrote: I have a dumb suggestion .

It's not a dumb suggestion at all.  See this thread.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(06-11-2017, 09:32 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Can you turn off the minimum 5 characters required for a post? Something simple like HBD won't post because it's too short.

K

I have paid my dues on this forum like TTR I demand my own section.

(06-11-2017, 01:23 PM)haveaseat Wrote: I have paid my dues on this forum like TTR I demand my own section.

We have you one. Have a seat, haveaseat!!

[Image: SW2ZX.jpg]
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Tongue I see how it iz

(This post was last modified: 06-11-2017, 10:15 PM by JaguarsWoman. Edit Reason: Added text )

(06-08-2017, 04:33 PM)snaxdelrio Wrote: I have a dumb suggestion.

That was pretty sweet. If not no biggie.

That is actually a smart suggestion. We will definitely need that feature in game day and merged threads.

This is what I miss: the multiquote feature. I can only reply to one post here.

Also, can quote boxes be made to not include the quote someone replied to?

Hmmm, I type consecutive posts and the result is they get merged into one post. How did that happen?

(06-11-2017, 10:07 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(06-08-2017, 04:33 PM)snaxdelrio Wrote: I have a dumb suggestion.

That was pretty sweet. If not no biggie.

That is actually a smart suggestion. We will definitely need that feature in game day and merged threads.

This is what I miss: the multiquote feature. I can only reply to one post here.

Also, can quote boxes be made to not include the quote someone replied to?

Hmmm, I type consecutive posts and the result is they get merged into one post. How did that happen?

That's one of the changes here. If you post two posts in a row, it just throws down a horizontal line and then adds your next post to it instead of an entirely new post.

As far as reading a thread where you left off, just hit the green arrow before the thread.

As for quoting... I've been wondering what the quote button on here is even for. If you hit reply it will post the quote your replying to and the quote it was replying to as well... that is, it goes back two quotes... but I've been wondering if there is a way to do a select multi-quote like before. I've been meaning to test this.

(06-06-2017, 11:44 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: The new board is awesome I really enjoy and am so grateful for you guys putting it together. Thank you! So, I have just a few quick thoughts tho...

1. I would appreciate it greatly if the up/down vote was a one click process rather than a extra loaded screen.

2. I would like unlimited upvotes to give. I am okay with limits on downvotes as the board can get negative, but I think we should be able to give as many upvotes as we want.

3. On the threads, it would be neat if there was an option to see when people reply to you but not have it email (clutters the inbox too much). If this is already there mea culpa.

Keep up the great work guys!

(06-11-2017, 10:03 AM)jagibelieve Wrote:

It's not a dumb suggestion at all.  See this thread.

Actually, it works great. I just hit the Quote button on three different threads, and then scrolled to the bottom and hit "New Reply." The three quotes I chose are quoted here, so the feature works just like before.
'02