Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
More complaints

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2017, 06:51 AM by Teal Time Radio.)

Is this the eagles jets or jaguars?  I can't tell the teal just looks green.

The edit tab don't work well.  I guess work in progress.  This is where I should thank people huh?  I thank my ma dad wife kids and friends.  Cause I rock.  

I will say this is a decent alternative.  Don't feel like the old board. But this will due I guess.

And posting freak sounds childish.  I am a Hall Of Famer  and paid my dues on the board period.  

While others were scared to discuss topics I got all the crap for them. And many were on point.  Just didn't have teal shades or koolaid attached. And yet the respect me and old posters get is Freak?

Doesnt feel 2017 like lets migrate and good enough typical corporate.  I'll build one as well.  And show all these jokers what the future message boards look like for real jags fans.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-06-2017, 06:23 AM)Teal Time Radio Wrote: Is this the eagles jets or jaguars?  I can't tell the teal just looks green.

The edit tab don't work well.  I guess work in progress.  This is where I should thank people huh?  I thank my ma dad wife kids and friends.  Cause I rock.  

I will say this is a decent alternative.  Don't feel like the old board. But this will due I guess.

And posting freak sounds childish.  I am a Hall Of Famer  and paid my dues on the board period.  

While others were scared to discuss topics I got all the crap for them. And many were on point.  Just didn't have teal shades or koolaid attached. And yet the respect me and old posters get is Freak?

Here's the thread for board suggestions:
https://duvalpride.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=21

This is how you end a sentence using the word "period."
https://english.stackexchange.com/questi...r-emphasis

And this should help you with your false sense of entitlement:
http://outofthefog.website/top-100-trait...ntitlement

(06-06-2017, 06:43 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(06-06-2017, 06:23 AM)Teal Time Radio Wrote: Is this the eagles jets or jaguars?  I can't tell the teal just looks green.

Here's the thread for board suggestions:

[Image: well_done_sir.gif]
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(06-06-2017, 06:23 AM)Teal Time Radio Wrote: Is this the eagles jets or jaguars?  I can't tell the teal just looks green.

And posting freak sounds childish. I am a Hall Of Famer and paid my dues on the board period.

While others were scared to discuss topics I got all the crap for them. And many were on point. Just didn't have teal shades or koolaid attached. And yet the respect me and old posters get is Freak?

Doesnt feel 2017 like lets migrate and good enough typical corporate. I'll build one as well. And show all these jokers what the future message boards look like for real jags fans.

Take a break from the board my man.

(06-06-2017, 08:36 AM)FBT Wrote:
(06-06-2017, 06:43 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Here's the thread for board suggestions:

[Image: well_done_sir.gif]

Well some things haven't changed...   Tongue
"AZANE"

Wow. Just wow, period.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Doesnt feel 2017 like lets migrate and good enough typical corporate.  I'll build one as well.  And show all these jokers what the future message boards look like for real jags fans.

For the love of everything good and holy why? You really can't be this full of yourself.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

(06-06-2017, 12:31 PM)Protozoa Wrote: For the love of everything good and holy why? You really can't be this full of yourself.
Well, he is a Hall of Famer (in his own mind), so yes, he can be.

Apparently posting enough drivel to exceed a certain threshold is considered "earning it" to some folks.

I can't wait to see the literacy rate of the message board he builds. Based on the content of his posts, he might be aiming for a 3rd grade level.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Lol There's no pleasing some people

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Where's Shag when you need him?

(06-06-2017, 05:57 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Where's Shag when you need him?

To quote Shag.

WOW

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Well I for one, greatly appreciate the time an effort that everyone involved has put in in order to have such a place to post...No one had to do a damm thing, nor received anything other than a "THANK YOU!" for the work that they did and time they spent, including those from the Jags organization for the enjoyment of Jaguars fans for no compensation...

You're just a run of the mill [BLEEP]. Nothing special.

(06-06-2017, 06:30 PM)Minorcan Wrote:

You're just a run of the mill [BAD WORD REMOVED]. Nothing special.

As the kids would say, ReKt.

(06-06-2017, 06:23 PM)wrong_box Wrote: Well I for one, greatly appreciate the time an effort that everyone involved has put in  in order to have such a place to post...No one had to do a damm thing, nor received anything other than a "THANK YOU!" for the work that they did and time they spent, including those from the Jags organization for the enjoyment of Jaguars fans for no compensation...

I'm sure that the people involved surely appreciate this.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I giggled when I noticed his reputation count.

Buuuwwwwwaaaaa!!!! What a damn kook. That is all. Thank you.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Paid my dues on this board? I'm done with the internet today.

This is not where I originally put my answer. And although I have read the rules and Code of Conduct. I do not appreciate admins or main one FBT moving my post to a new thread starter. And technically the head admin should have a warning for a useless thread. That I did not make.

But what i said does stand. And is in process of being designed and will blow the doors off of others things out there. Because I believe in forward thinking and using technology to make things better.

I see the rep of -8 and my post count from well over 10 k down to half. But I ain't mad atcha.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Holy [BLEEP], you are annoying. Get your own damn site up and running and stop moaning groaning and complaining about this one. Bloody hell!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???